Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

how does that video have more upvotes than views??
Common knowledge that views are always lagged initially.
Those comments however, look like botscity.

I think twitter and sjws going to try to cancel him for using the N word now that he doesn't have a crew of dangerous criminals behind him. Or honestly any other reason. It's funny how much a crew means in hip hop. Almost don't blame 6ix9 for fake joining a gang when you put it in that perspective.
I think this shows how much idiocy and low level extortion is rampant in the industry.

As long as someone is making music people like listening to, ain't nobody getting cancel cancel

The Bounce Back Continues

His show money might not exist though
Hell most of his shows were getting cancelled before this :lol::lol::lol:

I don’t think this situation is going to end well honestly dude had a second chance to just chill out but I guess he said **** that
That security bill has to be expensive

I don’t think this situation is going to end well honestly dude had a second chance to just chill out but I guess he said **** that
it wont end well
and then black folks will end up looking like bullys and heathens
when they put the press on him

imo i think mans is gonna fall off tbh theres big hype for him now that hes back but it might slow down and he wont have that huge wave like he did before unless he goes overseas i could be wrong tho
dude is probably moving much smarter now + after working with the feds i dont think hes going to be in harms way

International my guy overseas half a mill or better for a show you think they gonna care if he snitched in Dubai or Russia . Streaming numbers generate a lot of money . If he drops some decent music he’s gonna flourish ninja voice .

And ya security Is prolly gonna cost him at least a mill or two a year but he can make that in a day

International my guy overseas half a mill or better for a show you think they gonna care if he snitched in Dubai or Russia . Streaming numbers generate a lot of money . If he drops some decent music he’s gonna flourish ninja voice .

And ya security Is prolly gonna cost him at least a mill or two a year but he can make that in a day

That might be the only option for a show
It’s just crazy to see how he came back rapping about the exact same ****

it wont end well
and then black folks will end up looking like bullys and heathens
when they put the press on him
The issue is no one pressed him when he had bloods behind him.
he was a clown before this and everyone knew.
But you can't say anything in hiphop because it's so violent and gang related.

When people press him now it's just justification that the crew holds more weight than the artists.

7C824721-7765-4E9C-B1D7-D33316B59C69.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom