Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

giphy (2).gif

Interesting seeing the goal post get moved when it's convenient/depending on who you like.

Meek told on Drake about the writers.
Pusha T told on Lebron smashing Yesjulz. And the "hiding a baby" thing. And turns out he wasnt the kingpin he lead us to believe.
Ross was a C.O. and denied it for 10+ years and finally confessed 2 albums ago. Everyone looked past it.
50 snitched/got restraining order but he made fire music so no one cared.
Tip Harris snitched but he gave me Urban Legend.
Jeezy ducking BMF after he used them. Crickets.
Hov made Desiree Perez the CEO of RocNation. The same Desiree who agreed to wear a wire for the DEA and end 2 drug dealing organization.

I like them all still cause I can separate the music from the **** they do that I dont agree with.

Another thing about Meek. He's an underdog we want to see win but he can't get out his corny *** way. He was accused of pointing a gun at a cop. He didn't get locked up doing some street ****. Idk why he thinks he's the same as the dudes who really be in the streets. He's a talented cornball with money. Mans got a newborn baby and he busy typing away on Twitter like he's the real ***** mascot.

The rat made some interesting points yesterday. He's still a snitch tho.

Society changed a long time ago. We knew what R. Kelly was doing but that Ignition Remix was fire. 69 is a rat but his antics/music outweigh all the **** we're supposed to care for. Same goes all a bunch of yall favorites.

The rap game is WWE as far as I'm concerned. I'm here for all the entertainment.

Luckily for him, there are entire lanes in rap where you can be a millionaire and not have any black fans. And he has one of if not the most powerful man in music behind him, so he’ll continue to be successful.

Not sure if this was posted:

Lol y’all bringing up taxstone guy wrote a note to the judge saying Troy avenue shot him first and he’s trying to fight the case . They calling Troy avenue the snitch like he’s not supposed to tell the real part of the story on how his friend got killed and how he shot back trying to save his own life . Sure Troy avenue has his own gun but that’s not a murder charge . Tax ain’t never getting out

If this is what it takes to show kids that you don't have to be gang affiliated to make it in the hip hop game, I'm all for it

Banging is corny to me
Banging been corny.... Hung out with a **** load of dogs and locs... It's really a sad environment. Dudes hanging around other dudes all day . 10 guys sharing a dub for the day .. 2 chicks who usually dome up a few guys out the crew a couple times out the week. And the rest of time is spent talking about the opps and how hard they are ..

When I was 18 i decided to never be associated with no crew cause they wasà all soft by themselves .

if Mel Murda et al were all so thorough why were they hanging around with a phony like 6ix9ine anyways?

That reflects poorly on them. Imagine the Sinaloa cartel keeping some rainbow haired joker around dancing all in the videos screaming out the set.

They snitched on themselves and their opps are sitting back laughing at them. They taking over Mel’s fenty clientele and probably his connects.

Back
Top Bottom