Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Nobody should care about this rat or his cheese.
**** him.

And everybody wasn’t riding with him. No way in hell could a rainbow haired, random tattoo having RAT be kony. He intentionally faked his way to the top and turned rat when it got too hot for him. That’s weak.

Tekashi a rat and black balled, RIP Pop, Carti been turned out, Kay Flock getting hard time, Bobby missed his window.

Tough scene.
Griselda got the entire state on their backs but focus on the negative.
Let me do the same. ****** from the south still mumbling. Still singing the same bull**** to ****** and ppl still rock with it while taking shots at the throne. **** is sad how we allowed this to happen.
Can’t name one artist out the south that doesn’t sing using auto tune. No originality. All the production is tired and offshoots of zaytoven, toomp, etc. like 15 years later and still sounds the same.

A whole generation doesn’t respect the craft but the south is hot tho right?

****** actually walked around in dresses *pretending* to be [redacted] to get and maintain a buzz to have a platform to reach you by mumble singing in auto tune. And you ****** co-signed it!

Like that really happened in real life and ****** wanna take shots at ny. Get all the way outta here.

Last edited:
****** got to the top copying each other, wearing diapers, dresses, singing but can’t sing, mumbling, coloring their dreads, painting their fingernails, etc.

And you ****** got the nerve to **** on NY.
No wonder a whole generation is out here soft, ****ting on those that came before them, doesn’t understand or recognize quality, and wants to emulate these fake industry plants pushing garbage.

****** went from the dungeon family, No limit and cash money to a bunch of ****** that can’t sing singing their highest notes with no shirts on around 30 ******.

Hip hop is in shambles because of the south and ****** wanna throw rocks at ny. That’s how you know NY is still at the top. We still live rent free in ****** heads. Facts.

I wouldn't say hip hop is in shambles. It's just so much garbage it's hard to weed through the ****ty stuff.
I personally never got the allure of NY rap besides X and Jay Z pre Beyonce :lol:

I lost a lil respect for NY rappers when Ray J came through and sonned Fab :rofl:

Loved Prince Street Pizza though :pimp:

****** got to the top copying each other, wearing diapers, dresses, singing but can’t sing, mumbling, coloring their dreads, painting their fingernails, etc.

And you ****** got the nerve to **** on NY.
No wonder a whole generation is out here soft, ****ting on those that came before them, doesn’t understand or recognize quality, and wants to emulate these fake industry plants pushing garbage.

****** went from the dungeon family, No limit and cash money to a bunch of ****** that can’t sing singing their highest notes with no shirts on around 30 ******.

Hip hop is in shambles because of the south and ****** wanna throw rocks at ny. That’s how you know NY is still at the top. We still live rent free in ****** heads. Facts.
Every time I see a long post like this all I can think about is a dude with a dusty fitted a Walkman and misguided anger :lol::lol:

you mean to tell me in the year 2022 where you can easily access what you want to listen to with a swipe of a finger

your upset about the quality of music that you don’t have to even bother listening to at all :lol::lol:

the only dudes that had appeal in NY are old enough to be grandfathers now
and stop bringing up no limit cash money and the dungeon family because y’all didn’t like them when they came out either and that fact is well documented

I think Jada and Fab are the only NYers who actually embraced the south early on.

NY vs Da Souf will never not be funny

Griselda got the entire state on their backs but focus on the negative.
Let me do the same. ****** from the south still mumbling. Still singing the same bull**** to ****** and ppl still rock with it while taking shots at the throne. **** is sad how we allowed this to happen.
Can’t name one artist out the south that doesn’t sing using auto tune. No originality. All the production is tired and offshoots of zaytoven, toomp, etc. like 15 years later and still sounds the same.

A whole generation doesn’t respect the craft but the south is hot tho right?

****** actually walked around in dresses *pretending* to be [redacted] to get and maintain a buzz to have a platform to reach you by mumble singing in auto tune. And you ****** co-signed it!

Like that really happened in real life and ****** wanna take shots at ny. Get all the way outta here.

Cole from the south and walked Benny on his own song. Don't do that.

5H7n.gif

Vado got next, b.
I’m saying :lol::lol::lol:

It is 2022 and we have all been here long enough to see that the majority of the new artist had no long lasting quality
If any quality at that
Let that early 2000 hurt go bro damn

It’s like showing up to your 10 year high school reunion still upset that the football captain took your girl at the time

She out of shape now
And he works at Amazon
Let it go :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom