Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

numbah1grimey numbah1grimey who brings back that thuggish ruggish feeling that you so crave in 2018?

Since ****** can’t listen to 69 and be masculine by your standards what am I supposed to listen to while I wear my size 44 girbaud jeans with my xxxl white tee

A few cats in here defending this Jeff Gordon, rainbow haired, crossdressing, untalented, boy-lover, garbage

Some of y’all over 27 years old trying to promote this idiot. Like y’all really out playing his music with your girlfriend or boyfriend (which it seems some of you have) it’s laughable

“Hey, he’s got a lot of YouTube views!!” Majority of the YouTube stuff with large views is trash and ignorance anyway

Why you big mad though?

Reminds me of that Simpsons gif with grandpa Simpson yelling at the clouds. Who cares about 5 years from now? Lil John was huge in the 2000s and still living off that clout, wouldn't be different. 6ix9ine arguably had one of the best hiphop years/runs ever, reminded me of 50 cent in 03 were every single was a hit.

Us old people don't decide whose popular in the rap game. You can hate this guys & his music all you want but he's arguably the top artist in hiphop right now. Gonna be interesting when his album drops Friday he's got a lot of dope features.

Yea, yall SOUND old right now.

Let that lil dude shine.

Stuff when did was stupid too

Kids and teens love dude too. Thinking about it in the scope of "nobody I know" or "nobody here" doesn't work in the internet era.

Gotta love *****s that still pull out the "____ don't get play in (Insert Random City)" in 2018 :lol:

You guys know what the internet is? It's global.

I’m saying :lol:.

69 is not my cup of tea. But you gotta be living under a rock and completely and willingly out of the loop to not know his presence. Kids love him.

Thread sounding dumb old and grumpy :lol:. It’s not supposed to be for us to like/understand. The more we hate it, the more the kids love it. It’ll always be this way.

Hmmmmm... I listen to Kodak, Travis Scott, ASAP Rocky, K.Dot, Lil Durk, etc etc but I guess I’m stuck in the 90s :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You still a fakkit
This man calling me a homosexual in 2018 like it’s an insult. Time to grow up. Only rapper that’s lyrical compared to six nine is k dot. ***** really said Kodak :lol:

I just don't understand his popularity...says/does outlandish things. Like that Bonk guy, but w/ a mic.

Oh well...he's done.

This man calling me a homosexual in 2018 like it’s an insult. Time to grow up. Only rapper that’s lyrical compared to six nine is k dot. ***** really said Kodak :lol:

You calling people old in 2018...

Bruh, I’m younger than Drake, Future, Kendrick, J Cole, Meek, etc :rofl::rofl::rofl:

69 finna be in prison eating goolash just like Kodak :rofl::rofl:

I just don't understand his popularity...says/does outlandish things. Like that Bonk guy, but w/ a mic.

Oh well...he's done.

Hell, I dont even know how people can listen to Filthy Frank/ Pink Guy. At least his new personal Joji is sorta acceptable.

. Honestly even if he did tell, I think he could still sell records. The game is weird like that now.
He's definitely going to beat it.

....and he could defo snitch and it wouldn't sink his carerr. He has such a big Social Media Character (meaning most of his fans are 12 and ****) that they won't care about snitching, they just want him to continue to put out YouTube and Twitch content and be able to chat along with whatever those IG Live things are called.

Somehow he will come out of this even Bigger.
Dudes music if Fire though, F what ya heard.

Back
Top Bottom