Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Same here. My students won’t listen to me when I tell them stop listening to him Ann most of the music in rap won’t be here 5 years later.

I don’t hear anyone bumping Lil Jon or none of that snap music today

Word. We retired them big *** clothes and dances and Lil John building schools in Ghana. Life moves on. Gonna be hard for these drawn all over the face boys. They won't age well at all.

thought about this before.

the trends of our time, seemingly didnt have lifelong affects. you could take off the big shirt and jeans and you good.

some fads these kids are latching onto, come with negative lasting effects. they on some live fast, die young ****.

Reminds me of that Simpsons gif with grandpa Simpson yelling at the clouds. Who cares about 5 years from now? Lil John was huge in the 2000s and still living off that clout, wouldn't be different. 6ix9ine arguably had one of the best hiphop years/runs ever, reminded me of 50 cent in 03 were every single was a hit.

Us old people don't decide whose popular in the rap game. You can hate this guys & his music all you want but he's arguably the top artist in hiphop right now. Gonna be interesting when his album drops Friday he's got a lot of dope features.

6ix9ine arguably had one of the best hiphop years/runs ever, reminded me of 50 cent in 03 were every single was a hit.

Us old people don't decide whose popular in the rap game. You can hate this guys & his music all you want but he's arguably the top artist in hiphop right now. /QUOTE]

:lol: on what planet?
None of those statements are even remotely true.

He definitely has a huge following, I didn't want that believe it because I just can't take the kid seriously. I'm sure he's album will do numbers but it'll be forgettable like most music nowadays IMO.

We are old :pimp: I refuse to believe dude is poppin like it's suggested in here. I hear none of this guy in Atlanta. The greater community is not rocking with child molesters.

No disrespect, but I was in Atlanta for week this summer and the music that’s played on the radio out there is pure trash! No disrespect though.

Dude is wildly popular man.

I wouldn't put anything past anyone though, but dude has a huge following

i dunno why people continue to try to downplay dude like he's just a guy on da internet..son had 1.7 mil in his accounts, dropped another mill from his jewelry he lost..that doesn't get paid by just being a internet troll...he got huge demand.

looks at that reaction, son number 1 wit a bullet.

NYC being the media capital of the world, don't automatically make New Yorkers important.

ya gotta come here to blow up, not da other way around, or else no one knows or cares who u are.. straight facts.

Don't see why are trying to hype him up so much. Are you his manager or something ?

Also 1.7 million is not impressive; and definitely not impressive for being "da hottest rapper".

I refuse to believe dude is poppin like it's suggested in here.

Fefe' is the first No. 1 on the chart for 6ix9ine and Murda Beatz; it’s Minaj’s second.

The song, which features Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz, rises 2-1 on the On-Demand Streaming Songs chart dated Sept. 1. It accrues 24.8 million on-demand audio streams to lead the tally, according to Nielsen Music. On-Demand Streaming songs ranks the tunes with the most on-demand audio streams in a week.

“Fefe” takes over at No. 1 from Travis Scott’s “Sicko Mode,” which had ruled the chart for the previous two weeks. It falls to No. 2 with 24.6 million on-demand audio streams.

The song, which features Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz, rises 2-1 on the On-Demand Streaming Songs chart dated Sept. 1. It accrues 24.8 million on-demand audio streams to lead the tally, according to Nielsen Music. On-Demand Streaming songs ranks the tunes with the most on-demand audio streams in a week.

“Fefe” takes over at No. 1 from Travis Scott’s “Sicko Mode,” which had ruled the chart for the previous two weeks. It falls to No. 2 with 24.6 million on-demand audio streams.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...992/fefe-no-1-on-demand-streaming-songs-chart

sicko mode had drake as a feature....think about that real hard.

Little buddy gets no play in the Midwest, except for that Fefe song. Don’t drop the soap, don’t drop the soap!
Statements like this are wild. How are you assuming what an entire REGION of the country is listening to?
Not a neighborhood
Not a town
Not a city
Not a state

But you are speaking for an ENTIRE region.

Cool
i dunno why people continue to try to downplay dude like he's just a guy on da internet..son had 1.7 mil in his accounts, dropped another mill from his jewelry he lost..that doesn't get paid by just being a internet troll...he got huge demand.

looks at that reaction, son number 1 wit a bullet.

Damn...that is wild

Dude talking about California like anyone gives two ****s about what's popping in California or their media :lol:
This the one state you wanna try to take down? :lol: Singlehandedly generates one of the highest economies in the world

He would sell out every venue in California though

Would love to see the turnout for a show at Staples or Oracle :rofl:

Never change NY’ers

Don't see why are trying to hype him up so much. Are you his manager or something ?

Also 1.7 million is not impressive; and definitely not impressive for being "da hottest rapper".
For what he's done in only a year, it actually is impressive.

someone was definitely messing over the kid he should be worth way more than that I’m thinking heavy extortion

whether hes popular or accomplished is irrelevant... the judge about to throw the book at him and use him as an example... these rappers never learn though :smh:

going to jail might save his life I think the reason he’s only worth 1.7 million is because he was being extorted and he finally caught on to just how bad they were using him and tried to cut ties and they were going to murder him he was about to meet his maker

Back
Top Bottom