Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

NY takes a huge L for getting behind this rat.
video_image-469714.jpg

Funny thing was that this pic was known before he got popular and fans still got behind him :lol:

The confidence it takes to rock a fit like this in public has to be HIGH...

Whole fit is type nasty

You more shocked by...that?

This the same man that wore a RAINBOW pointytail............

Your comment is pointless. And Rap allowed it. Man looked like a flaming you-know-what.

I’m more shocked that dude was able to still pull off the “when the last time you shots someone blood” talk.

Then again the internet is a crazy place and he did have real ones behind him.

We’ve all seen soft dudes come out of very tough families. His situation was only different cuz he was paying his hitters (albeit unwillingly), but that’s rap.

I’m only dying cause there’s probably a load a chicks out there who gotta claim that body now and they never living that one down.

Nah image means almost as much as talent now. He had the image, despite questions and clear indications this wasn’t who he really is.

69 was a fool but in the span of 2 years he did more “gang ****” than most people do their entire lives.

What sucks is he clearly did that just to get on, and there are other, safer ways to go about the same thing.

For every ***** clowning this dude there’s probably a kid out there thinking they’d do it the same way and just wouldn’t snitch or get caught at the end. What does this say about our culture overall? They mentioned it on the Joe Budden pod yesterday but this wasn’t even needed to sell records to the real urban/ black (I’m black and urban if it matters) youth. My guy really sold heroin, robbed ******, shot at people in Times Square, had his BM violated, and put his entire family in danger just so he could look cool and sell records to kids in Patagonia because this is how they wanna see us. **** is ****ed up.

Nah image means almost as much as talent now. He had the image, despite questions and clear indications this wasn’t who he really is.

69 was a fool but in the span of 2 years he did more “gang ****” than most people do their entire lives.

What sucks is he clearly did that just to get on, and there are other, safer ways to go about the same thing.

For every ***** clowning this dude there’s probably a kid out there thinking they’d do it the same way and just wouldn’t snitch or get caught at the end. What does this say about our culture overall? They mentioned it on the Joe Budden pod yesterday but this wasn’t even needed to sell records to the real urban/ black (I’m black and urban if it matters) youth. My guy really sold heroin, robbed *****s, shot at people in Times Square, had his BM violated, and put his entire family in danger just so he could look cool and sell records to kids in Patagonia because this is how they wanna see us. **** is ****ed up.

“Image” :lol: :rofl:. Who he shot? You was fan of dude :lol: :rofl:

Your world up side down. If he did all crimes you mentioned..... WHY’S HE GETTING OFF LIGHT? How’s that gangster? Even some of the biggest snitch gangsters did 10-20 years. He probably one do a year. And you admire dude :lol: :rofl:

How’s that “gang s****”? Are you 19 years old?? He did all that heinous stuff, but he finna get off light? That means he ain’t do s*** in the first place. Everyone who followed this dudes career is just as sissified.

Do y’all want food music or not? I’m tired of this image narrative. To watch movies then

Back
Top Bottom