Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

“Image” :lol: :rofl:. Who he shot? You was fan of dude :lol: :rofl:

Your world up side down. If he did all crimes you mentioned..... WHY’S HE GETTING OFF LIGHT? How’s that gangster? Even some of the biggest snitch gangsters did 10-20 years. He probably one do a year. And you admire dude :lol: :rofl:

How’s that “gang s****”? Are you 19 years old?? He did all that heinous stuff, but he finna get off light? That means he ain’t do s*** in the first place. Everyone who followed this dudes career is just as sissified.

Do y’all want food music or not? I’m tired of this image narrative. To watch movies then

My guy I’m a grown up. Settle down.

I watched this case literally from the beginning. Not only did he cop to all of those crimes many of them were documented. The only error in my statement is that he paid someone else to do the shooting in time square.

Your coming off as one of these “it could never be me, I’d of sat down and took my 47 like a gangsta” types when realistically most cats ain’t doing that. However I hope that as an adult most cats would be smart enough to know how that story ends.

My guy I’m a grown up. Settle down.

I watched this case literally from the beginning. Not only did he cop to all of those crimes many of them were documented. The only error in my statement is that he paid someone else to do the shooting in time square.

Your coming off as one of these “it could never be me, I’d of sat down and took my 47 like a gangsta” types when realistically most cats ain’t doing that. However I hope that as an adult most cats would be smart enough to know how that story ends.

You FAWTY years old listening to that trash. Appalling. But.... he did stuff that warrants hefty prison time? He did “gang S****” (according to you) he did “real s***” that people fake (according to you)... so why not do 10+? Your contradicting yourself buddy. He aligned himself with these folks. Take his charge like a man....

Nah image means almost as much as talent now. He had the image, despite questions and clear indications this wasn’t who he really is.

69 was a fool but in the span of 2 years he did more “gang ****” than most people do their entire lives.

What sucks is he clearly did that just to get on, and there are other, safer ways to go about the same thing.

For every ***** clowning this dude there’s probably a kid out there thinking they’d do it the same way and just wouldn’t snitch or get caught at the end. What does this say about our culture overall? They mentioned it on the Joe Budden pod yesterday but this wasn’t even needed to sell records to the real urban/ black (I’m black and urban if it matters) youth. My guy really sold heroin, robbed *****s, shot at people in Times Square, had his BM violated, and put his entire family in danger just so he could look cool and sell records to kids in Patagonia because this is how they wanna see us. **** is ****ed up.

Ain’t no “us” in this fam.

You FAWTY years old listening to that trash. Appalling

I’m out here pointing out fallacies in our community and how the majority wants to see us and you making fun of a kid who probably has done more crime for clout than you’ve done in your real life on a sneaker board but I’m appalling. Hold that my g, u got it.

23 is a kid?

Majamor thats u. What’s good bro?

You know what I mean by kid. 69 a dummy for sure. Ain’t no denying that. I should’ve said man but his actions and thought process wasn’t so manly. He was legit the grocery store ***** before this. Idk too many men doing that.

I’m out here pointing out fallacies in our community and how the majority wants to see us and you making fun of a kid who probably has done more crime for clout than you’ve done in your real life on a sneaker board but I’m appalling. Hold that my g, u got it.

“Kid” :lol: :rofl: he did ALLLLLLLLLLL that dirt... to tell on everyone

“I got tired of being extorted” :lol: :rofl: he gotta rot in protective custody... but he GANGSTER!

Man needed tutoring on how to throw up gang signs :lol:

You a clown too, just like buddy

“Our community” he’s not black. He ain’t went through nothing like me. He assimilated into gang life, now he on the stand.

Majamor thats u. What’s good bro?

You know what I mean by kid. 69 a dummy for sure. Ain’t no denying that. I should’ve said man but his actions and thought process wasn’t so manly. He was legit the grocery store ***** before this. Idk too many men doing that.

Actions weren’t manly but he got “clout” though :lol: :lol:

Putting racks on dudes heads ain’t manly? But his a**** squealing now. All of the sudden

I’m more shocked that dude was able to still pull off the “when the last time you shots someone blood” talk.

Then again the internet is a crazy place and he did have real ones behind him.

We’ve all seen soft dudes come out of very tough families. His situation was only different cuz he was paying his hitters (albeit unwillingly), but that’s rap.

I’m only dying cause there’s probably a load a chicks out there who gotta claim that body now and they never living that one down.
We need a definition on “real ones”
Cause just cause a dude will shoot someone
Doesn’t mean they a real one

We need a definition on “real ones”
Cause just cause a dude will shoot someone
Doesn’t mean they a real one

1.A real one out here is a ***** who is true to himself .

2.Dont act a way based on another mans opinion or praise.

3.Respects a mans hustle regardless.

From flipping burgers at McDs to flippin bricks.

4.Take care and protect your family at ALL cost.

5.Doesn't lie to you.

He's going to have to get flown out to a different country where it's remote when he gets released
Gonna end up looking a rainbow tatooed version of Thor in Endgame where he was chilling in a fishing village

He's going to have to get flown out to a different country where it's remote when he gets released
Gonna end up looking a rainbow tatooed version of Thor in Endgame where he was chilling in a fishing village
I keep telling y’all
That’s not how it happens
Snitches rarely get murked
It DOES happen
But more often than not
They continue living life
There was this one dude from San Francisco
Who snitched on a bunch of people
Was in witness protection
Dude was gone for YEARS
came back
Was chillin in 3rd and palou
Was murked in a matter of hours

I think this was it
Used to be a video of it
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sf...ANG-SLAYING-SHOT-DEAD-IN-S-F-SHOP-2497747.php

I keep telling y’all
That’s not how it happens
Snitches rarely get murked
It DOES happen
But more often than not
They continue living life
There was this one dude from San Francisco
Who snitched on a bunch of people
Was in witness protection
Dude was gone for YEARS
came back
Was chillin in 3rd and palou