Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Lmao bro if you condone snitching then just say that, no reason to involve me in it.

"It's Only Entertainment..." ©

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1024673085.jpg

ifehwsme8hileyt7cbkx.jpg

Rick Ross beat up your boy Vlad. He got his car and crib shot up by GDs. Jay-Z stabbed Un Rivera.

But y’all new cats worship guys like TEKASHI :lol: :lol:

That rainbow hair dye scrambling y’all brains

shaddup!

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1024673085.jpg

D9e0AUVXsAAhP22.png

wheres the same energy

If you look at it as a business partnership that went extremely left it makes more sense.
Shotti wasnt probably the right guy to be 69s OG

The bloods need a Public Relations manager and new recruitment process. How are you supposed to be a ruthless gang with all these singer and rappers ruining the image? I can only imagine what Latino and White gangs think of these dudes in prison. Black gangs are already outnumbered according to those lil documentaries you see on tv.

Skip to 3:00

both his parents mexican.

white Latino is da bozo George Zimmerman.
have you ever been to mexico? there are white Mexicans.
a white latino is not exclusive to when a person has one parent that is a latino and the other parent is a white American. you keep posting the same thing but its just not so.
there are latinos with both parents that are white. period.

I don't care what you try to push. facts are facts.

I challenge anyone in this thread to visit various latin American countries and view with your own eyes.
argentina would be the biggest and best example if you're looking for a lot of white ppl in a latin American country.

Serious question O OGponson and @ahat20 would this fool get less heat if he started singing after 7-8 years (assuming he got the same sentence as Shotti's 15 years)? The way he's snitching right now, he's looking to be out of jail on Monday. :smh::smh::smh:
Nah he wouldn’t even have gotten 7-8 yrs to begin with had he started from the beginning. Also if you don’t snitch from the beginning part of your sentence is going to be retaliatory for not cooperating.

have you ever been to mexico? there are white Mexicans.
a white latino is not exclusive to when a person has one parent that is a latino and the other parent is a white American. you keep posting the same thing but its just not so.
there are latinos with both parents that are white. period.

I don't care what you try to push. facts are facts.

I challenge anyone in this thread to visit various latin American countries and view with your own eyes.
argentina would be the biggest and best example if you're looking for a lot of white ppl in a latin American country.

Exactly! I thought Canelo Alvarez was white, before I knew his name. Buddy a ginger

2B59C6DA-BD94-488B-B0F9-90EB62A9E120.jpeg

Just to be fair...I've never heard ANY Mexican claim to be white, ever (and I grew up in a majority Mexican neighborhood, have tons of Mexican friends). Even if they actually are white in appearance, they always refer to themselves as "brown" and always distance themselves from white people.

This actually applies to every single Latino I know; I have a Guatemalan friend who looks like a light brown haired Spanish woman, but she will go off on you if you call her white :lol:

Not saying there aren't white Latinos out there/Latinos who claim to be white, just saying that it's not common for them to do that. Definitely might be a Cali thing where damn near all Latinos are anti white supremacy, while you got the sellouts in FL.

However...I do have Dominican friends who claim to be black Latinos. They always make sure to clear that up.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom