Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I knew Tekashi was an informant the day he popped up with Gummo. Dude’s private school looking pics had him looking like Gordo from Lizzy McGuire,

dog this reference is so specific and ****ing accurate :rofl:

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:43693

I'm not understanding the ending everyone expected :lol:

Dude was gonna sit 47 years, come out at 69-70 and STILL not have no one's respect :rofl: and thats IF he even made it thru his sentence because he's still a liability to snitch even if he didn't fold at first so Nine Trey probably still woulda handled it.

It was a lose-lose situation with one "lose" being what's happening now, a bunch of *****s who already didn't respect you...not respecting you...and the second "lose" being half a century in prison to still end up either shanked to death because he's a loose end OR you come home at 70 a nobody and still don't get the "respect" or whatever :lol:

He wasn't really a street ***** before this so miss me with "you just supposed to have a code".

I can't say I'd personally do the same (inb4grimey) because I wouldn't have looked at ****ing with them *****s as long term sustainable to begin with :lol: but I just want someone to tell me how they expected this to end if not like this...
that's the thing. he was or should have been aware of everything you just said and then made the decision on if the path to fame that he decided was the best path in his head was the right choice for him.
once he made that choice to go down that path, the consequences are what they are. everyone isn't built for that part of it.

Theres white
Theres black
Theres latino
Theres asian
No such thing as a white latino when both of your parents are latin/Hispanic

I'm not understanding the ending everyone expected :lol:

Dude was gonna sit 47 years, come out at 69-70 and STILL not have no one's respect :rofl: and thats IF he even made it thru his sentence because he's still a liability to snitch even if he didn't fold at first so Nine Trey probably still woulda handled it.

It was a lose-lose situation with one "lose" being what's happening now, a bunch of *****s who already didn't respect you...not respecting you...and the second "lose" being half a century in prison to still end up either shanked to death because he's a loose end OR you come home at 70 a nobody and still don't get the "respect" or whatever :lol:

He wasn't really a street ***** before this so miss me with "you just supposed to have a code".

I can't say I'd personally do the same (inb4grimey) because I wouldn't have looked at ****ing with them *****s as long term sustainable to begin with :lol: but I just want someone to tell me how they expected this to end if not like this...

Mike dunleavy Mike dunleavy you forgot the part where 69 paid some $10,000 to kill someone? He put a price on someone’s head, and I’M supposed to care about him being kidnapped?

He “allegedly” committed robberies himself... but suppose to have empathy? Y’all dudes backwards

Theres white
Theres black
Theres latino
Theres asian
na that's not true.
there are a lot of white ppl in countries like Uruguay, argentina, pr has white ppl, dr, etc.
just like any other country over here.

fwiw one of my friends is a white latino.
canelo would be a famous example.

I don't mean darker skinned white or olive complexion or whatever. I mean you would never know until you heard his name.

Mike dunleavy Mike dunleavy you forgot the part where 69 paid some $10,000 to kill someone? He put a price on someone’s head, and I’M supposed to care about him being kidnapped?

He “allegedly” committed robberies himself... but suppose to have empathy? Y’all dudes backwards

Nobody is saying to have empathy we just asking how did you expect this to end once dudes ****ed his babymama, kidnapped/beat him up, threatened his family :lol: and no one was even on the street anymore for it to get handled by any other "code" lol.

These memes would be about how dumb he is to "stand tall" for ****** who did all that to him :lol:

The memes and **** are funny but people who seriously are disappointed or expected this to end any other way...I don't get it. He would have to be a bumbling idiot to eat 50 years for these ****** once all the events since October 2017 have already happened and we're at January 2019 and everyone is sitting in a prison cell. There would be literally no gain...you all would still be in here saying "I Told You So **** Boy, Enjoy The Ramen Noodle Casseroles and Cold Showers" :lol: and then STILL probably get killed :rofl:

Nobody is saying to have empathy we just asking how did you expect this to end once dudes ****ed his babymama, kidnapped/beat him up, threatened his family :lol: and no one was even on the street anymore for it to get handled by any other "code" lol.

These memes would be about how dumb he is to "stand tall" for *****s who did all that to him :lol:

The memes and **** are funny but people who seriously are disappointed or expected this to end any other way...I don't get it. He would have to be a bumbling idiot to eat 50 years for these *****s once all the events since October 2017 have already happened and we're at January 2019 and everyone is sitting in a prison cell. There would be literally no gain...you all would still be in here saying "I Told You So **** Boy, Enjoy The Ramen Noodle Casseroles and Cold Showers" :lol:

He need to do the same 10+ like everyone else.

Should’ve stayed his *** indoors, instead of trying to be a HotBoy.

He paid a dude to MURDER someone. He don’t care about anyone either. That baby mama/family argument is null and void.

What if this is the end of gang banging, tho? Daniel has made such mockery of it all, gangbangers gonna lose their creditability. Kids ain't gonna wanna join gangs anymore because we all know, when **** gets thick, ****** just gonna snitch.

As long as it's ghettos and poverty across the country gang banging ain't going nowhere. Gangs period have been in America forever.

He need to do the same 10+ like everyone else.

Should’ve stayed his *** indoors, instead of trying to be a HotBoy.

He paid a dude to MURDER someone. He don’t care about anyone either.

I definitely feel it but Elon Musk ain't drop the time machine yet so this probably his next best option :lol:

What goes around comes around though so that's what I'd definitely be worried about if I were him. This karmic exchange gonna be in the back of dude's head forever whether he show it or not.

These memes would be about how dumb he is to "stand tall" for *****s who did all that to him :lol:

The memes and **** are funny but people who seriously are disappointed or expected this to end any other way...I don't get it. He would have to be a bumbling idiot to eat 50 years for these *****s once all the events since October 2017 have already happened and we're at January 2019 and everyone is sitting in a prison cell. There would be literally no gain...you all would still be in here saying "I Told You So **** Boy, Enjoy The Ramen Noodle Casseroles and Cold Showers" :lol: and then STILL probably get killed :rofl:

This is real simple and easy. Stay away from gang banging if you ain't cut for it. They wouldn't have smashed his broad or kidnapped him if he never linked with them. Simple.

Theres white
Theres black
Theres latino
Theres asian

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino

Neither "Hispanic" nor "Latino" refers to a race, as a person of Latino/Hispanic ethnicity can be of any race.[20][21] Like non-Latinos, a Latino can be of any race or combination of races: White American / Caucasian, Black / African American, Asian American, Native American / Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander American, or two or more ethnicities.

he'll be out at the beginning of next year like he said
the answer is no. a rat is a rat.
no debate, no discussion, not what some ppl feel. son is a rat. period.
he knew what he was getting into, participated and is telling on everyone to get out of the situation that he put himself in. its the definition of a rat.
might as well have worn a wire.
rat *** *****. raton sucio.

son is a latino but he is not black or white.
he's mixed but I guarantee a dna test would result in him being mostly native American and Spanish (white) with small amounts of African.

I hear you debso debso

tenor.gif

It's still real to you damnit...

:lol:

"It's Only Entertainment..." ©

Jay-Z-Rick-Ross.png

Rick Ross beat up your boy Vlad. He got his car and crib shot up by GDs. Jay-Z stabbed Un Rivera.

But y’all new cats worship guys like TEKASHI :lol: :lol:

That rainbow hair dye scrambling y’all brains

Back
Top Bottom