Tekken Tag 2

don't wanna bump the sfxt thread.... is sfxt worth it at this point? I play ssfivae2012 anytime my ps3 gets turned on & I've been using blanka n sim for a while

yea i'm loving this tekken and might skip on umvc3
its just getting use to this fight stick
psn - mrswagtastic1

dont skip on umvc3... ive been playing this, persona 4 arena and umvc3. i find myself spending most of my time with umvc3... its just fun when ur playing ppl.

don't wanna bump the sfxt thread.... is sfxt worth it at this point? I play ssfivae2012 anytime my ps3 gets turned on & I've been using blanka n sim for a while

I mean if you're just really into SF, but its really more of the same ol same ol Street Fighter with some Tekken characters. They have added Bryan and some more character via DLC, but I didn't find out about that untill about a week before TTT2 came out. At this point, I just keep the game for novelty purposes.

With that being said I cannot wait for Tekken X Street Fighter!

According to Famitsu the first of a batch of new free characters and stages coming out for DLC on October 9th:

I mean if you're just really into SF, but its really more of the same ol same ol Street Fighter with some Tekken characters. They have added Bryan and some more character via DLC, but I didn't find out about that untill about a week before TTT2 came out. At this point, I just keep the game for novelty purposes.

thanks for the input
Sfxt is not like sf4, it's a terrible game don't waist ur money
:lol: fasho, I imagine it's the same game just without saving attack, with "tag" put in & you have two characters

I love the game, but I wish there were more character customization options. I'm trying to get a hang of the tag assaults and various tag combos.

I love the game, but I wish there were more character customization options. I'm trying to get a hang of the tag assaults and various tag combos.

customization is very limited.. i would've loved for my character to get his T4 hoodie... even though i love tekken.. im disappointed in this game.. the damage that you can do is too much, when people know how to juggle.. or play cheap... even though im not all that sucky, i still think the juggles make the game less fun..

thanks for the input
Sfxt is not like sf4, it's a terrible game don't waist ur money
:lol: fasho, I imagine it's the same game just without saving attack, with "tag" put in & you have two characters

these dudes are probably just trash at it, imo sfxtk is a great game. Blanka is terrible in it though but Sim is great.

Just keep in mind though do not buy this game thinking that its gonna play like SSFIVAE. This is what most people thought and thats why they dislike the game. They were so accustomed to the way SFIV played and wouldnt give a different fighting system a chance.

Sfxt has terrible mechanics all around, it has nothing to do with how good/bad I am at the game.....evolution has already announce that the game isn't being brought back and a lot of majors have already stopped running tourneys for it all together (that should tell you something).....and don't get me started on the gems

gem system is garbage.

how so? all of the cheap gems have been patched to near useless levels

Sfxt has terrible mechanics all around, it has nothing to do with how good/bad I am at the game.....evolution has already announce that the game isn't being brought back and a lot of majors have already stopped running tourneys for it all together (that should tell you something).....and don't get me started on the gems

it has everything to do with how good or bad you are at the game. The majority of people who played were bad or didnt like how the game mechanics were different from SFIV. The only voice you heard was negativity which lead everyone else who didnt even have the game, never played it, or were just terrible at it to bash it (this is VERY noticeable when you read various message boards for the game). Nobody even tried to understand the game or learn how to play. And they are going to still run it at EVO, the officials debunked Mr. Wizards claim that it wasnt gonna be there days after he said it.

I have no problem if you feel that the game isnt for you. I personally dont like the MvC games but im not gonna say that they are trash, they just arent for me.SFxT is a great game if you understand it. The game had its rough patches (the sound bug during initial release, auto-block gems, OP special moves) but most of it has been patched and they are still working on the game.

Finally purchased this game brand new for $26.80 via Amazon.
glasses.gif

It's the xbox version.

Come at me.

Hoping people still play this game. It's amazing and there is a ton of content out there to help build/learn for new players/veterans to games. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom