TEN YEARS OF NIKETALK. SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT!

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Here's the plan folks. I'll be swinging by the bball game around 8pm at Serendra to say what up and snap some photos then head to Grappa's (2nd level Greenbelt 3) for the drinking session at 9pm. If you're not playing, you can go to Grappa's earlier than 9pm. 2 liter pitcher is only 210 pesos for tap beer (classic, weizen, dark) but I suggest you eat elsewhere first since Grappa's food is menh. Even if you don't drink alcohol, please do join us as we'd love to see NT in full strength tonight. Beer, good convo, great company and sick kicks. What more can you ask for? Again, everybody is welcome (your partner, lola, maid, hair dresser, etc). KKB of course.
happy.gif
See you all tonight!
meaning Kingkrux babayad....yeeeheey!!!!!
pimp.gif

HAHAHA nice one jeddah, thanks for the treat KC
wink.gif
...Just Kidding!!!

I wish i could join tonight, i'll try to drop by...CONGRATS!! NTPI, more power and more pick-ups to come...

hope u guys all had a great time, too bad couldnt drop by with all the xmas n homecomings i had to attend, the org we set up at UP also celebrated its 10th yrtonight.

wishing all of us a happy 10th and more power!

-Mon

shoutouts to everybody..i think nio mentioned all of you
smile.gif

it was a good night. NTers wearing heat as always
smokin.gif

congrats again..happy 10th!
and thumbs up to jojo for making this happen.
for those who brought their camera last night..post some pics guys!
happy.gif

Last night was fun. Didn't bring my camera with me so I'll be on my Lupin steez with the photos. Shouts to everybody who was there. NT!

Had a blast last night.. BIG SHOUT OUT to all NTers that was there..

It was an honor to finally meet Sir JOJO in person..

Congrats to NT again!!

It was indeed a great night! Plus add the over flowing beer! All was good!

To everyone who was there, glad to meet new faces and see all of you. You know who you are... too many to mention!

Congratulations to NTPI! It was a night full of fun and good company!

it was nice to meet fellow NTers and to see their kicks!

everyone was cool and mad nice! newbies and old timers alike... everybody made me feel welcome... good times...

of course it aint an NT party w/out showcasing the kicks! the party's like my sneaker wish list come to life...

thanks sir jojo for organizing something like this! we should do this more often...

will post photos as soon as we have them developed!

again its really nice to meet and chill with fellow NTers. thanks everyone! stay strong!

peace

Had a great time last night
pimp.gif

Nice to meet and greet fellow Nter's

Thanks Jo!

Congrats to NTPI!

from ezboard to yuku all in one night! bitin but it's all good...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

every year na dapat parang xmas party ng nt
laugh.gif

Aw kakainggit! ngayon ko lang nabasa tong thread!! Nakasama sana ako kung nabasa ko to, nwez happy 10th anniversary and still counting!!

Back
Top Bottom