TEN YEARS OF NIKETALK. SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT!

too bad were'nt able to attend this event...anyhow...kudos to NTPI...more rockin' kicks to come
smile.gif

guys quick question: which serendra do you guys ball in? i actually live in serendra one. any neighbors??

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

img1578copy.jpg

Great job Jojo and everyone involved
pimp.gif

i wish there's a name tag/roll call on that pic. i only know Miko and of course Jojo..

Nice too see some of the NT peeps. Buti na lang nakahabol ako. Shoutout to all those I met that night and to all those I knew already. We should do this moreoften.

Bat wala photos ko? hahahahaha

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

From this
jpg84tl.jpg

to this
img1578copy.jpg

Great job Jojo and everyone involved
pimp.gif

tinitipid nyo siguro yun baon nyong pera for lunch para makabili ng bagong sneakers!

good times!

^ Nahhh. If I remember correctly that photo was snapped by OG member lionheart in 2002. I was 24, married and had no problems with $$$. Unlike now.
laugh.gif

you looked too much like students kasi, kaya nya siguro nasabing pang lunch money. am i right superswag? bagets na bagets pa yung dating.
happy.gif

for some reason that photo seems to appear like those of elementary/highschool students who just purchased sneakers from cash and carry and congregated in abilliard shop to showoff their latest pickups... hehehehe

nostalgic!

Ha ha. It was at my brother's pool hall in the University Belt area. We had enough beer to poison a whole baranggay.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom