TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

A big relief for Novak.  Roger was probably a tougher test for him than Rafa will be.  He's owned Rafa this whole year.

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

Ugh Djokovic...his whole demeanor/cockiness is so annoying.
yeah the way he sucks up to the crowd and/or gets upset if they're rooting for his opponent is what bugs me

yeah the way he sucks up to the crowd and/or gets upset if they're rooting for his opponent is what bugs me

Fed will be slamless for the first time since 2002
eek.gif

HELL OF A MATCH....Can't believe Fed choked AGAIN! 
eek.gif

Diddy in Nole's box
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
#swag

Nole gotta be the funniest character in tennis right now...

HELL OF A MATCH....Can't believe Fed choked AGAIN! 
eek.gif

Diddy in Nole's box
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
#swag

Nole gotta be the funniest character in tennis right now...

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Still a doofus, though.

He's not even appealingly arrogant. He just acts like an idiot. There is a difference.
Yeah, the guy is a goof, doofus, joker, whatever, but I don't think he's arrogant.  
And the thing with the crowd was that it was obvious they were 90/10 pro Federer.  They were even cheering when he missed his 1st serve, which is
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think he was upset when they were rooting for Fed.  After that crazy forehand return-winner on Fed's matchpoint, he was just taking a relaxed "whatever happens, happens" attitude and playfully asking the crowd to show him a little love... and part of the crowd obliged.  

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Still a doofus, though.

He's not even appealingly arrogant. He just acts like an idiot. There is a difference.
Yeah, the guy is a goof, doofus, joker, whatever, but I don't think he's arrogant.  
And the thing with the crowd was that it was obvious they were 90/10 pro Federer.  They were even cheering when he missed his 1st serve, which is
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think he was upset when they were rooting for Fed.  After that crazy forehand return-winner on Fed's matchpoint, he was just taking a relaxed "whatever happens, happens" attitude and playfully asking the crowd to show him a little love... and part of the crowd obliged.  

This! When fed was number 1 i rooted against him because i liked nadal and wanted the underdog to win. Fed was just on another planet when he was at his best. So i wanted him to lose. But he was never cocky like this guy. Its getting old and tired. I hope nadal gets to the finals and wins but i doubt it. Joker just playin too well right now

This! When fed was number 1 i rooted against him because i liked nadal and wanted the underdog to win. Fed was just on another planet when he was at his best. So i wanted him to lose. But he was never cocky like this guy. Its getting old and tired. I hope nadal gets to the finals and wins but i doubt it. Joker just playin too well right now

I'm not a Djokovic fan at all, but I started following tennis in '03 because of Federer, so I hope he can halt Nadal's march to Roger's record.

I'm not a Djokovic fan at all, but I started following tennis in '03 because of Federer, so I hope he can halt Nadal's march to Roger's record.

Ughhh..couldn't watch the match today but got a text from my boy in afternoon to check the score. Saw fed up 2 games in the fifth and I knew he wouldn't close it
sick.gif
:x mental ******

Ughhh..couldn't watch the match today but got a text from my boy in afternoon to check the score. Saw fed up 2 games in the fifth and I knew he wouldn't close it
sick.gif
:x mental ******

Wozniacki has a pathetic skillset. No forehand, no backhand, no serve, plus who does two-handed slice shots?? Even I can do a one hander
laugh.gif

Wozniacki has a pathetic skillset. No forehand, no backhand, no serve, plus who does two-handed slice shots?? Even I can do a one hander
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Same here.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Same here.

Back
Top Bottom