TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

Serena was definitely wrong here. She yelled-out "come on" before the point was over and according to the rules, you can't do that. As a result, she lost the point (I think) and effectively, was broken. She then goes on to berate the chair umpire, who by the way, wasn't the same one from last 09. Absolutely uncalled-for by her.

^
Yeah, she has a horrible attitude.  I'm sure after the match they'll tell her the ump made the right call and she'll still act like she was right.  That's why I find it hard to ever root for her.

^
Yeah, she has a horrible attitude.  I'm sure after the match they'll tell her the ump made the right call and she'll still act like she was right.  That's why I find it hard to ever root for her.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Serena's comments to the chair umpire during the change over. "We express emotions here in America.." "When you see me in the hallway, you better turnaround.."

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Serena's comments to the chair umpire during the change over. "We express emotions here in America.." "When you see me in the hallway, you better turnaround.."

It's a simple rule and she broke it. I hope she'll admit it later and not complain about being 'victimized' by the chair-ump. She still believes that what she did in 09 wasn't wrong.

It's a simple rule and she broke it. I hope she'll admit it later and not complain about being 'victimized' by the chair-ump. She still believes that what she did in 09 wasn't wrong.

serena went too far. she really should get some kind of fines/ban for her behaviour, but she gets treated with kid gloves

good player and all, but that extra level of animosity and intimidation just doesn't belong in tennis

glad stosur won just for that bs serena pulled

serena went too far. she really should get some kind of fines/ban for her behaviour, but she gets treated with kid gloves

good player and all, but that extra level of animosity and intimidation just doesn't belong in tennis

glad stosur won just for that bs serena pulled

They said she didn't.  So classless.  Glad Stosur won, i've been rooting for her since last year's French.  
smokin.gif

They said she didn't.  So classless.  Glad Stosur won, i've been rooting for her since last year's French.  
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

The camera wasn't on her, but did she shake the ump's hand?  
laugh.gif
She didn't even look up at her.
Not sure if it's televised, but she did sit next to Stosur for a couple minutes for a cordial conversation. She needs to be directing that grace to the umpire though.

Originally Posted by shogun

The camera wasn't on her, but did she shake the ump's hand?  
laugh.gif
She didn't even look up at her.
Not sure if it's televised, but she did sit next to Stosur for a couple minutes for a cordial conversation. She needs to be directing that grace to the umpire though.

Yeah, saw the shot of her chatting it up with Sam.

I really hope the news won't be on her outburst rather than Sam's outstanding play. The better player definitely won...

"hit a winner that didn't count"... 
eyes.gif
  She just doesn't get it.

Yeah, saw the shot of her chatting it up with Sam.

I really hope the news won't be on her outburst rather than Sam's outstanding play. The better player definitely won...

"hit a winner that didn't count"... 
eyes.gif
  She just doesn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom