TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

Well that went exactly as expected. 
laugh.gif

How many times does Caro need to get exposed before she learns that pushing crap won't beat elite players? She had 0 winners after the first set, just pathetic.

How many times does Caro need to get exposed before she learns that pushing crap won't beat elite players? She had 0 winners after the first set, just pathetic.

Originally Posted by aepps20

I didn't watch her match, but in fairness I think she has "learned" that her pushing ways won't work... after all, she did fire her dad and is looking/has a new coach.  We'll have to give it a bit of time before we'll see how it all pans out.  
I just hope Sam makes it respectable against Serena.  
eyes.gif

Anyway, was hoping for an Andy/Djoker final, but beating Rafa was a big-ask.  

I just hope we get another epic one on Monday.

EDIT ~ 

1000x.jpg

Your finalists...

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

WAGS...

I don't feel too sorry for Murray...

x610.jpg

Djoker

x610.jpg

LOL... WTH.

x610.jpg

Random celebs... lots of them.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

Originally Posted by aepps20

I didn't watch her match, but in fairness I think she has "learned" that her pushing ways won't work... after all, she did fire her dad and is looking/has a new coach.  We'll have to give it a bit of time before we'll see how it all pans out.  
I just hope Sam makes it respectable against Serena.  
eyes.gif

Anyway, was hoping for an Andy/Djoker final, but beating Rafa was a big-ask.  

I just hope we get another epic one on Monday.

EDIT ~ 

1000x.jpg

Your finalists...

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

WAGS...

I don't feel too sorry for Murray...

x610.jpg

Djoker

x610.jpg

LOL... WTH.

x610.jpg

Random celebs... lots of them.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

Sam ALL OVER Serena's serve.

Granted Serena isn't play as well, still, Sam is really taking it to her...

Sam ALL OVER Serena's serve.

Granted Serena isn't play as well, still, Sam is really taking it to her...

I missed that penalty call but it looks like it really fired serena up.  The chair ump should've told her to shut up the way she was talking to her.
Still rooting for Sam to win her first major.

Wozniacki is just another weak #1 player.  

I missed that penalty call but it looks like it really fired serena up.  The chair ump should've told her to shut up the way she was talking to her.
Still rooting for Sam to win her first major.

Wozniacki is just another weak #1 player.  

Serena was definitely wrong here. She yelled-out "come on" before the point was over and according to the rules, you can't do that. As a result, she lost the point (I think) and effectively, was broken. She then goes on to berate the chair umpire, who by the way, wasn't the same one from last 09. Absolutely uncalled-for by her.

Back
Top Bottom