Terminator 2
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Jurassic Park
Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Forrest Gump
Dumb & Dumber

Terminator 2 was amazing and had a good ending, but then they had to ruin it by making a lame third one. The bike chase scene is one of my favorite childhood memories. So many cultural references from that period from the Public Enemy t-shirt to the video game arcade.

1992-1994 movies were just insane.

Terminator 2
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Jurassic Park
Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Forrest Gump
Dumb & Dumber

Terminator 2 was amazing and had a good ending, but then they had to ruin it by making a lame third one. The bike chase scene is one of my favorite childhood memories. So many cultural references from that period from the Public Enemy t-shirt to the video game arcade.

I remember being a 16 when August 29th, 1997 came around (the supposed date Skynet becomes self aware in T2). I was walking around that day wondering if the %$%! was going to go down
laugh.gif

I remember being a 16 when August 29th, 1997 came around (the supposed date Skynet becomes self aware in T2). I was walking around that day wondering if the %$%! was going to go down
laugh.gif

--Appreciated. Movie is still dope to this day.
--I'll agree that Terminator 3 was kinda lame but the ending to 3 was sick.

--Appreciated. Movie is still dope to this day.
--I'll agree that Terminator 3 was kinda lame but the ending to 3 was sick.

Originally Posted by jschue

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I loved the T-1000 chase scene; dude was relentless.

Originally Posted by jschue

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I loved the T-1000 chase scene; dude was relentless.

That movie till this day still sets the standard for action movies.

Movie is just perfect, I always watch it when it's on.

That movie till this day still sets the standard for action movies.

Movie is just perfect, I always watch it when it's on.

word 20 years old and it's still better than 99% of action movies today. One of the few sequels that completely !@%## on the OG

word 20 years old and it's still better than 99% of action movies today. One of the few sequels that completely !@%## on the OG

Back
Top Bottom