Terminator 2 Appreciation

On TNT right now. 

I still can't figure out how they pulled off that stunt where the T1000 rides the motorcycle through the window and jumps on the helicopter. 

On TNT right now. 

I still can't figure out how they pulled off that stunt where the T1000 rides the motorcycle through the window and jumps on the helicopter. 

pimp.gif
...def a must have in the collection...that last scene wit Joe Morgan always gets me...
tired.gif

Watching it also. Me and my girl were looking for a movie to watch and I think we found it. I remember seeing this in the theater and it being so dope back then.

I got the first Terminator movie on blu-ray, does anyone know if T2 is out on blu-ray too?

Watching it also. Me and my girl were looking for a movie to watch and I think we found it. I remember seeing this in the theater and it being so dope back then.

I got the first Terminator movie on blu-ray, does anyone know if T2 is out on blu-ray too?

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Yeah, it's out on Blu-Ray. Looks
pimp.gif
. This movie is a classic, one of my favorite movies of all time. It looks like it was ahead of it's time. (came out in 1991) The scene were Arnold Schwarzenegger is riding the bike with the sawn off, doing work like a bawse.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Yeah, it's out on Blu-Ray. Looks
pimp.gif
. This movie is a classic, one of my favorite movies of all time. It looks like it was ahead of it's time. (came out in 1991) The scene were Arnold Schwarzenegger is riding the bike with the sawn off, doing work like a bawse.
smokin.gif

Can't really appreciate T2 on TNT tho. Bleep out too much. Whenever i visit my girl in OC i always do the 'dum dum dum dumdum' when we pass any drainage canal. always think of this movie when i see one. i almost hit car in front of me daydreaming about driving down there some day,
laugh.gif
girl was pissed.

Can't really appreciate T2 on TNT tho. Bleep out too much. Whenever i visit my girl in OC i always do the 'dum dum dum dumdum' when we pass any drainage canal. always think of this movie when i see one. i almost hit car in front of me daydreaming about driving down there some day,
laugh.gif
girl was pissed.

Back
Top Bottom