TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

If I were them I would just chill on the couch with some good food and drinks instead of time traveling, where a terminator couldn't find me of course. Seems like judgement day will happen no matter what they do.
This is why they should of stopped at 2. The end of 2 brought a means to an end in different ways

1. AI and humans CAN coexist
2. They could of stopped everything from happening
3. Fate

But no..... Now we're all in in the running gag of "it doesn't matter". At this point these movies, from a story perspective, are useless and predictable. Salvation had the right idea with ending the war from the future, but it just didn't play right at all

Last edited:
I got around to finally watching this earlier today. I liked it and enjoyed it for what it was. I didn't expect it to be better than the original or T2, maybe that's why I'm not upset like a lot of people appear to be.

That's why I liked Salvation quite a bit, the best of the Post-2 films, because it was just set in the future, rather than watching these characters try to stop Judgement Day again and again when it's already been stated that its now impossible to do so.

I actually think Genisys is quite a bit better than Salvation. Salvation was way too boring and broody to me.

Don't think Genisys is as good as the OG films, but it doesn't deserve the slander! #standupforgenisys

Last edited:
Salvation could've been good if they completely focused on John Connor instead of the terminator guy

Salvation could've been good if they completely focused on John Connor instead of the terminator guy

Yeah, but Sam Worthington did such a better acting job than Christian Bale. I'm a fan of Bale, and that was one of his worst roles I've seen.

Yeah, but Sam Worthington did such a better acting job than Christian Bale. I'm a fan of Bale, and that was one of his worst roles I've seen.
It doesn't matter the story was wack as hell. That film was the film people were waiting for to finally have a film set in the future to see what all other films were leading up to and Salvation missed the mark

The Terminator franchise is reportedly "on hold indefinitely".
By the time the Times article appeared, Terminator: Genisys  had opened to a soft $27 million domestic, and the article suggested that the film illustrated a hard truth: "Paying for movies is one thing. Steering them crea­tively is another." The film did well overseas, especially in China, where it grossed $112 million. But the $150 million-plus movie still will lose money, and sources say the notion of a Terminator  universe is on hold indefinitely.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dangers-financiers-think-they-can-827843

They need to leave doing another movie alone for a decade. People not caring about the last three movies should tell them to come correct or don't come at all.

Yeah its to be expected that they'd be rethinking things based off of how bad this film was.

Last edited:
They screwed themselves over by not putting Out something good. Just wasting time and money.

Last edited:
I see they're trying to renew interest in the series by releasing the big gun again and reminding people how good the franchise used to be :lol: I'm not mad at them for it.

Favorite movie of all time.  This was just on the other day and I couldn't switch the channel.  Will be catching this in theatres.  

Damn I thought it was blu-ray rerelease, I was bout to say don't they mean 4K

Wonder how they so busy this coming out next year instead of this year

Back
Top Bottom