TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

James Cameron: forget T3, salvation, and genisys like it ever happened.

Uses the Terminators from Salvation & Genisys got it. :lol:

And arnold hiding out somewhere? Wonder if he's human. Curious what they say happened to John.

So did genisys happen?

Is that Arnold from that movie?

yeah this film ignores anything after T2 iirc

James Cameron: forget T3, salvation, and genisys like it ever happened.

Uses the Terminators from Salvation & Genisys got it. :lol:

And arnold hiding out somewhere? Wonder if he's human. Curious what they say happened to John.

what if that arnold isnt the T800? what if that arnold is the human they based the look of the T800 off of?

Honestly, for as whack as every Terminator movie was after T2, at least they all had really good trailers. Even that tv show. But I don't even know what to think of this trailer I just saw.

Honestly, for as whack as every Terminator movie was after T2, at least they all had really good trailers. Even that tv show. But I don't even know what to think of this trailer I just saw.

Maybe Dark Fate will be good because it had a so-so trailer. :lol:

Oh ok, so it’s a girl...lmaooo all this time I been hella confused.

I liked Sarah and the new good terminator in this trailer, they look like bad asses.

It would of been better with the Terminator theme song.

It looks a little over the top with the airplanes crashing into each other.

yeah this film ignores anything after T2 iirc

what if that arnold isnt the T800? what if that arnold is the human they based the look of the T800 off of?
Yea that would be dope. Would rather see him in that type of story for him. Imdb has him as the terminator and another guy the t800. Cgi again for a younger arnold?

Yea that would be dope. Would rather see him in that type of story for him. Imdb has him as the terminator and another guy the t800. Cgi again for a younger arnold?

That just reminds me of how stupid their explanation of the T-800 looking like Arnold in T3 was. Thank goodness that was 4 erases ago:lol:

new terminators name is Rev 9
terminator-dark-fate-gabriel-luna.jpg

ahhhnold
terminator-dark-fate-excl.jpg

terminator-dark-fate-tim-miller-linda-hamilton.jpg

terminator-dark-fate-linda-hamilton.jpg

terminator-dark-fate-mackenzie-davis-natalia-reyes.jpg

crazy that dude is just answering and giving advice on there

people are asking what to do with their lives and he just keeps giving motivational words

and i just keep reading his replies in his voice/accent :lol:

Back
Top Bottom