Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Don't get mad at me because of your error, +#* clown.
Awwwwwww, him got sand in him vagina now.

Be a big boy and clean it out.

You're a big boy right?

Yes you are! Yes you are!

smile.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Damn...

You're a big boy right?

smile.gif

You got mad at me because of YOU'RE error and I have sand in my poon?
laugh.gif

Seems as if you're the sandy pooned one if you ask me. But then again you're post count is larger so why even get into this battle?
and you were harping on this dude because of a spelling mistake
laugh.gif

Jay Ratliff on T.O.: 'I guess he was the fall guy'

2:43 PM Thu, Mar 05, 2009 | Permalink | Buzz up! Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Count Pro Bowl NT Jay Ratliff among the Cowboys who wasn't pleased to hear about T.O.'s release.

"This was like in boxing -- a rabbit punch from out of nowhere," Ratliff told David Smoak of KTBB-AM in Tyler. "He will be fine, he's acompetitor, no one wants to win like he does, and the only thing you can blame him for is wanting to win, and so I guess you can blame me for that too."

Ratliff said he didn't understand the reasoning behind getting rid of T.O.

"I never understood all the hype and controversy about him being a distraction, because he's been a great teammate, at least from my experience."Ratliff said. "I guess he's the fall guy. I just don't understand it, and I don't know what else to say."

Interesting...

Originally Posted by SingleDigitJsOnly

The hot rumor seems to be that the Skins are the most interested in picking him up off the scrap heap. Him and Clinton Portis together in that locker room? Drama!!
no they said they would never sign TO
eyes.gif

I just came in here to say that Jason Whitten is not the best TE in the league.

That is all.

happy.gif

Yeh you're right, because Jason Whitten isn't even an NFL Player. Jason Witten however, is the best TE in football.
Jason Witten is nice.....but come on. At no point in Jason Witten's NFL career, has he been the best TE in the NFL. PERIOD!!!!

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by TD The God

I'm in Canada and I haven't seen ESPN yet....but would it be possible for T.O to sue ESPN for defamation of character?
Truth is an absolute defense so probably not.
not to mention circumstances of a defamation suit, slander, libel, etc. change when a public figure is involved.

Plus he's probably the biggest douche on the face of this earth

c'mon Al...make it happen!

They had a list on ESPN earlier of a list of teams that would not be interested in TO...it was the whole damn NFL pretty much except the Raiders, Bucs andTitans
laugh.gif

Espn is wild, they are using a process of elimination to determine who has interest in TO. Then after their analysts have been saying that Indy was right inletting Marvin go because defenses were not game planning for him anymore, now they are saying that Marvin is the better FA than TO? The hate is so palatable

If we can get another WR like Holt or Quan then we'll be good. I dont really understand the cap situation though

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

You're a big boy right?

smile.gif

You got mad at me because of YOU'RE error and I have sand in my poon?
laugh.gif

Seems as if you're the sandy pooned one if you ask me. But then again you're post count is larger so why even get into this battle?
and you were harping on this dude because of a spelling mistake
laugh.gif

I love Cowboys fans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by jville819

T.O. in Jax

I could see this happening actually. Who else do they have at WR??
It's definitely not gonna happen....we couldn't handle Jerry Porter/Drayton Florence off the field....much less TO

They never go after big names anyway, we just got a new GM whose goal is to build through the draft.

I dont understand why people keep bringing up T.O's skills deteriorating. Whoever is on the Dan Patrick radio show right now is talking about it. At whatpoint has he stopped being a top WR? He is still a dominant WR. I dare you to try to name more than 5 WRs that are better all around WRs than T.O......I'llwait.

Originally Posted by dland24

I dare you to try to name more than 5 WRs that are better all around WRs than T.O......I'll wait.

Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Roddy White

naww he should play with the
Detroit-Lions-Logo.gif

they need a good WR so that he can team up with Calvin Johnson

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I dare you to try to name more than 5 WRs that are better all around WRs than T.O......I'll wait.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Roddy White.

Replace him with Randy Moss and theres your five. Of course, thats just based off the 2008 season

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

First of all, I said more than 5, which you didnt do. Secondly, I said all around. And thirdly.....Roddy White? %#$@#. Roddy White is NOT better than T.O. People also forget that T.O. is probably the best blocking WR in the NFL

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

TO to the Eagles. Book it.
First of all, keep dreaming.

Second, weren't you the same guy constantly criticizing Owens? Now that hes a FA, you're chanting to bring him to the Eagles?

I swear the hate for T.O. was THICK the last 3 years. But since last night, I'm seeing nothing but great things said about Owens from every user on herewith the exception of Travis the Texan and Nowitness

Back
Top Bottom