Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

Drew Rosenhous has stated they are in talks with several teams and will be making a deal sometime next week.

Honestly,

The Dallas Cowboys in general were not a very good football team last season..hence why they did not make the playoffs..they had the worst defense that i couldever remember..and the Cowboys in my recent memory have always been a pretty good team defensive team as well as a pretty good offensive team..think JimmyJohnson days, Barry Switzer days, and recently Bill Parcells..all of those coaches had control over their Cowboy teams..Wade Phillips has not..and it hasclearly shown..he's star-struck it seems..and he does not know how to operate a football team..

The Cowboys need discipline..and Wade Phillips will never enact a code of conduct that his players will need to follow in order to b successful..point blank..

The Cowboys need a reality check and soon..gettin rid of people who did not live up to the Cowboy standard was not cuttin it anymore was a new step..as good asRoy Williams, and Terrell Owens are/were..there was a change that was comin..new coach will soon follow..if he doesn't get his head right..

Tony Romo can become a great quarterback just takes time..the Cowboys are like the Yankees..everyone likes to hate on them..but when they start winnin they arequick to jump on the bandwagon yet again..

The running game is solid..

The receivers need work..they're young..but they need a veteran..Roy E. Williams will not suffice..*horrible trade if you ask me*..TO was that vet but hewas too childish..and immature..therefore the oust..

Jason Witten is one of the best TE's in the league so there good there..

Defense is where they need work..defense wins championship as we always see..

I'm surprised at the amount of teams that have no interest in T.O.

I hope he doesn't end up in Oakland.

ESPN's coverage on this is terrible. If Sean Salisbury was still with them it would've been worse.

Miami is reported to have no interest.

God I can only hope he doesn't end up in New England.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Definitely does... Makes you think about that stuff that Werder was reporting that TO was denying to the end...
Funny how no one really talked about this.

I remember when Werder said something about Dallas possibly releasing TO, everyone was outraged on here...talking about how bad ESPN has become (which is true) and how they're making stuff up and yada yada yada.

And now look.

Werder must have had the biggest smile on his face when the story broke.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by dreClark

Don't get mad at me because of your error, +#* clown.
Awwwwwww, him got sand in him vagina now.

Be a big boy and clean it out.

You're a big boy right?

Yes you are! Yes you are!

smile.gif
You got mad at me because of YOU'RE [
120px-Red_X.svg.png
]
error and I have sand in my poon?
laugh.gif

Seems as if you're [
green%20check%20mark.jpg
]
the sandy pooned one if you ask me. But then againyou're [
120px-Red_X.svg.png
]
post count is larger so why even get into this battle?
1 out of 3.

I think you lost this "battle".
Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Watch the Pats sign him for the low.
Originally Posted by WILLINC

sick.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing him in Indy, NE however...
smh.gif

i mean we arent gonn amake the playoffs next year thats a given ... it will be blamed on injuries or wade phillips ... jason garrett will get promoted to HCand romo will be given an excuse again ...

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I hope he goes to the Pats. that's a nail in the coffin for all the haters.
you really think T.O. would be content being the 3rd option behind Randy and Wes?

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

you really think T.O. would be content being the 3rd option behind Randy and Wes?
rarely do i ever argue with you Joe, but TO > welker

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

it doesn't even matter at this point. As long as TO is winning and has someone talent wise who is up there with him in his position thereshouldn't be any problems. 3rd option on Pats is still a good option compared to 1st option on Cowboys!!!!

i hope he wins a super bowl ... i can say that because the cowboys wont be anywhere close to a ship this year

T.O.'s a bum...he drops too many passes now. The reason teams fall apart after he leaves: they were bad teams to begin with. Philly never had a Offense,San Fran...is San Fran
laugh.gif
. The Cowboys is the only team that ever hadweapons left after T.O. left. Roy Williams is nice - way better hands, more athletic, speed is debatable. He's a poor man's Larry Fitzgerald basically.Whitten is the top TE in the league, nasty 2RB system... Y'all really think they're not making the playoffs next year? Do you know how much more atease Romo is gonna be without somebody like T.O. in his ear? He's gonna be able to go wherever he wants with the ball - take whats there - and not have toforce feed somebody with no hands.

If NE picks up T.O., that will be like a Pro Bowl Offense every Sunday, Saturday and Monday night
laugh.gif
. The Pats will stay on TV if they pick up T.O.. He goes to NE, I bet he stephis game up
pimp.gif
. There's nothing like playing with somebody that'sas good as you or better; you dont wanna be that 3rd wheel. TO, for the most part, has been the only option in his career.

so "yaboydiddy" ... did you realize that you directly contradicted yourself right there or do you need me to point it out for you? if teams were badto begin with, and they fall apart after he leaves, then what does that say about TO? surely it doesnt mean he is a "bum" as you say, right?

Roy Williams is nice - way better hands, more athletic, speed is debatable. He's a poor man's Larry Fitzgerald basically.
[Dre]him should be banned[Dre]

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

T.O.'s a bum...he drops too many passes now. The reason teams fall apart after he leaves: they were bad teams to begin with. Philly never had a Offense, San Fran...is San Fran
laugh.gif
. The Cowboys is the only team that ever had weapons left after T.O. left. Roy Williams is nice - way better hands, more athletic, speed is debatable. He's a poor man's Larry Fitzgerald basically. Whitten is the top TE in the league, nasty 2RB system... Y'all really think they're not making the playoffs next year? Do you know how much more at ease Romo is gonna be without somebody like T.O. in his ear? He's gonna be able to go wherever he wants with the ball - take whats there - and not have to force feed somebody with no hands.

If NE picks up T.O., that will be like a Pro Bowl Offense every Sunday, Saturday and Monday night
laugh.gif
. The Pats will stay on TV if they pick up T.O.. He goes to NE, I bet he step his game up
pimp.gif
. There's nothing like playing with somebody that's as good as you or better; you dont wanna be that 3rd wheel. TO, for the most part, has been the only option in his career.
You suck at everything.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

so "yaboydiddy" ... did you realize that you directly contradicted yourself right there or do you need me to point it out for you? if teams were bad to begin with, and they fall apart after he leaves, then what does that say about TO? surely it doesnt mean he is a "bum" as you say, right?

Roy Williams is nice - way better hands, more athletic, speed is debatable. He's a poor man's Larry Fitzgerald basically.
[Dre]him should be banned[Dre]
He's a bum NOW. Philly T.O. and Dallas T.O. is night and day. It's hard to watch him drop so manypasses now. San Fran is San Fran; they past their prime and it was wrap. That was inevitable. Philly blue collared it - some how
eek.gif
- every season into the playoffs. They never had a star WR, the PhiladelphiaWestbrook's were use to that
roll.gif
When they got T.O. it made it easier.Don't get it twisted, he's a beast of a WR, but he drops too many passes. For a team that doesn't have a #1, intially, those drops, the show thatT.O. brings, will be over shadowed by his production. And somewhere down the line, it's to hell in a hand basket
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Definitely does... Makes you think about that stuff that Werder was reporting that TO was denying to the end...

I remember when Werder said something about Dallas possibly releasing TO, everyone was outraged on here...talking about how bad ESPN has become (which is true) and how they're making stuff up and yada yada yada.

And now look.

laugh.gif

You're a big boy right?

smile.gif
120px-Red_X.svg.png
]
laugh.gif

Seems as if you're [
green%20check%20mark.jpg
]
the sandy pooned one if you ask me. But then again you're [
120px-Red_X.svg.png
]
1 out of 3.

eek.gif
eek.gif
My dude used spell check onhim......WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

And now look.

laugh.gif

You're a big boy right?

smile.gif
120px-Red_X.svg.png
]
laugh.gif

Seems as if you're [
green%20check%20mark.jpg
]
the sandy pooned one if you ask me. But then again you're [
120px-Red_X.svg.png
]
1 out of 3.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Watch the Pats sign him for the low.
Originally Posted by WILLINC

sick.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing him in Indy, NE however...
smh.gif
34xq5o2.png
u7er9.gif

I don't think that them cutting him validates all Ed's reports. One thing you can't accuse T.O. of is being a liar, he gives it to you straight. Ithink other factors came it to play. I believe their was some truth to what Ed report and I do believe that some of things that he reported may not have beenwhat they were perceived to be.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

c1635d79b9caa1b3103154329d4f8f7dd46b9bf.gif
c442537e1b5039b0c1de18be26b9c91a451704b.gif
Y'all buggin if y'all think Roy Williams isn't nice, or better than T.O.. Go hit up Youtube, and tell me T.O. could make some of thosegrabs that Roy Williams made [insert Juelz Gif here
laugh.gif
]. RoyWilliams' body control is up there with Fitz. He just happened to play for the Lions, that's the problem.

Back
Top Bottom