Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

Here's another thing to think about:

Jerry could have just set us up for more drama next year than when we had Owens. Its obvious that many of the players, especially on the defensive side of theball (Jay Ratliff, Greg Ellis) are upset with the decision to release Owens and see no justification in doing so. This means that all these players, more thanlikely, are looking at Romo and Garrett's +#% to step it up next season. Suppose we start off 0-2 next season and its mostly due to the lack of offensiveproduction? You can bet your +#% these same players that are speaking out their resentment to releasing Owens will start finger pointing at Romo and Garrettnext season for running him out. And since the majority of his (Owens) supporters seem to be on the defensive side of the ball, it will be on some offense vsdefense type #%+*. Watch, this #%+* will end up being worse than when one man supposedly "divided a locker room." As Greg Ellis said

"It takes more than one man to divide an entire 53 man roster."

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

damn you're a dolphins fan too
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by emkay

It's not the TO is not a great player. Anyone can admit that he singlehandedly kept Philly competitive in that Super Bowl. The thing is that he can just as easily kill a team. See: 2005 Eagles and 2008 Cowboys.

did it ever dawn on you that the 2003 49ers, the 2005 eagles and the 2008 boys just simply sucked? and its easy to blame the guy who is outspoken and doesnthold any cut cards?

did it ever dawn on you that garcia mcnabb and romo are bums? just a thought

i think if the patriots dont, the young new england dude that just went to denver as the coach will try to get his bellicheck on. I want to get him in Oaklandbut the contract Al is gonna give him will be freakin ridiculous

Honestly... Mark Schlereth is the biggest %+@*@# hater ever... dude talks like hes perfect i swear.

Damn they had way more issues than T.O. but he goes in on dude anytime he gets a chance.

^^ Werd. Schelereth be beasting on Owens. He mocked him doing the "My Quarterback" thing and was saying he's the "Teriminator with the metaland the flesh" and all types of crap.

I can see Denver perhaps releasing marshall and ppicking up Owens? Or just picking up Owens in general. Marshall will be suspended at least 4 games at thestart of the new season

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by emkay

It's not the TO is not a great player. Anyone can admit that he singlehandedly kept Philly competitive in that Super Bowl. The thing is that he can just as easily kill a team. See: 2005 Eagles and 2008 Cowboys.

did it ever dawn on you that the 2003 49ers, the 2005 eagles and the 2008 boys just simply sucked? and its easy to blame the guy who is outspoken and doesnt hold any cut cards?

did it ever dawn on you that garcia mcnabb and romo are bums? just a thought

well if garcia, mcnabb, and romo are bums who would you consider a good quarterback?

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by TD The God

I'm in Canada and I haven't seen ESPN yet....but would it be possible for T.O to sue ESPN for defamation of character?
Truth is an absolute defense so probably not.
not to mention circumstances of a defamation suit, slander, libel, etc. change when a public figure is involved.

Plus he's probably the biggest douche on the face of this earth

Demonstrating that ESPN had actual malice would be too hard to prove.

TO getting blamed for everything once again. I hope dude has one or 2 more years left in him to show the cowgirls that it was all that bum romo and the rest ofthat bum team. How you gonna act like getting killed in the first round is TO fault smh.

ESPN is the biggest T.O. haters on this planet. point, blank, period. why don't they just get a gun and shoot him already? Good example Chris Carter mineas well do it. He said he would put a bullet through him. Hating is at an all-time high.
smh.gif

damn, where i been?

schoolwork got me busy as hell, i never knew this. as a cowboys fan, i actually liked dude. shoulda got ridda romo

yeh, i said it

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Don't get mad at me because of your error, +#* clown.
Awwwwwww, him got sand in him vagina now.

Be a big boy and clean it out.

You're a big boy right?

Yes you are! Yes you are!

smile.gif
You got mad at me because of YOU'RE error and I have sand in my poon?
laugh.gif

Seems as if you're the sandy pooned one if you ask me. But then again you're post count is larger so why even get into this battle?
Calmate' bro.

It really isn't that serious. Relax, be easy. Don't take +%## on here so serious.

And what does a post count have to do w/ anything?
Whattttt?
laugh.gif

Dude gave up cause of a number under Dre's UN
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
, na thats usually how things work on here though, people choose to side with the person with the larger post count. It's whatever, Jason Witten is oneof the best TE's in the NFL, I personally believe he is the best, but then again by my sig you can tell I'm biased.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Shut up. It was pointed out you were wrong, and of course you act this way. TO helped us get to the playoffs. That's it. McNabb, Westbrook, and the defense helped us get to the Super Bowl.
i never said the only reason philly made the super was because of TO

hes the only person who got him to the super bowl ...
I don't know man. That looks like you said the only reason we made the SB was TO.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I don't know man. That looks like you said the only reason we made the SB was TO.

youre right ... i forgot this is NT and they dont look at context or overall message ... i should have said "the only time he ever got to the super bowlwas coaching a team with TO on it" ... which is what i said about 3 posts later ... i worded what i meant wrong the first time around ... obviously andyreid didnt put TO out at center and have him hike it to himself and then toss it up and catch it and make it to the super bowl ...

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the point is, philly made it to the super bowl with the cancer TO on their team, and they havent been back since/and didnt goprior

The thing is that he can just as easily kill a team. See: 2005 Eagles and 2008 Cowboys.

Are you serious?? T.O. showed up and played well in the Super Bowl for the Eagles in 2005, I believe he had 7 catches or so for more than 100 yards, maybe ifMcNabb stepped it up and played better that game the Eagles might have won that game. In regards to the 2008 Cowboys, I guess you think it was T.O. that costthem the Pittsburgh game by forcing the ball to Witten late, or it was T.O. that couldn't make the necessary throws down the field during the Ravens game,or the player that caused the Ravens offense to have 2 long 50+ yards runs on the Cowboys defense huh, or was it T.O. that had the interception and the 2fumbles against Philly in Week 17 thus causing the Cowboys to miss the playoffs. Don't buy everything ESPN sells you about T.O. champ and how he destroysteam, I think we clearly see that it was Tony Romo with the help of Jason Garrett that caused the Cowboys to self-destruct this year.

Back
Top Bottom