Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

In-n-out FTW. Hands down one of the top fries ive ever had next to wingstop. Watching that video makes me appreciate having 2 in-n-outs within 15 minutes of me lol.

If that line is real then SMH those people need to get a life/brain. why wait that long? cant come the next day? i bet they ran outta food too
laugh.gif

and stop hating on 5 guys, place is BOMB. expensive but awesome, fries are delicious too. I guess you guys are used to that fake potato they sell you at mcdonalds and burger king.

If that line is real then SMH those people need to get a life/brain. why wait that long? cant come the next day? i bet they ran outta food too
laugh.gif

and stop hating on 5 guys, place is BOMB. expensive but awesome, fries are delicious too. I guess you guys are used to that fake potato they sell you at mcdonalds and burger king.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

They just opened a five guys at the mall near my house and that +%+@ is turrible.

laugh.gif

They just opened a five guys at the mall near my house and that +%+@ is turrible.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

laugh.gif

yea i bet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

laugh.gif

yea i bet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

damnitzdom wrote:
Originally Posted by SneakerPro

So, its 10:30 here and its still a 2 hour wait at the one here in Frisco.

These people should be ashamed of themselves.

THAT LINE.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

��

That ++%+ is stupid.......at some point you gotta just chalk up the L and go to McDonald's or something......that's a damn shame
30t6p3b.gif

damnitzdom wrote:
Originally Posted by SneakerPro

So, its 10:30 here and its still a 2 hour wait at the one here in Frisco.

These people should be ashamed of themselves.

THAT LINE.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

��

That ++%+ is stupid.......at some point you gotta just chalk up the L and go to McDonald's or something......that's a damn shame
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

damnitzdom wrote:

THAT LINE.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

��

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at that line. I thought 15 minutes was long for the drive thru at my local in n out lol.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

damnitzdom wrote:

THAT LINE.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

��

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at that line. I thought 15 minutes was long for the drive thru at my local in n out lol.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

30t6p3b.gif

you snotty orange county NT'ers dont have any hood spots with burgers
laugh.gif

Screw Orange County for real
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Anaheim 
mad.gif
mad.gif
You mean "Ana-crime" 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
. But seriously, people just don't know where to find burgers (yes they exist in sketchy areas, norcal or socal) regardless... they're out there. But I still stand behind my word that INO > FGBF, if I was really hard press to choose.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

30t6p3b.gif

you snotty orange county NT'ers dont have any hood spots with burgers
laugh.gif

Screw Orange County for real
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Anaheim 
mad.gif
mad.gif
You mean "Ana-crime" 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
. But seriously, people just don't know where to find burgers (yes they exist in sketchy areas, norcal or socal) regardless... they're out there. But I still stand behind my word that INO > FGBF, if I was really hard press to choose.

just remember if a double double isnt enough you can get a 3 by 3 or 3 by 2 or 4 by 4 or 4 by 3 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

just remember if a double double isnt enough you can get a 3 by 3 or 3 by 2 or 4 by 4 or 4 by 3 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom