Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

So, its 10:30 here and its still a 2 hour wait at the one here in Frisco.

These people should be ashamed of themselves.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

eek.gif
 .. i was gonna ask if any Texas NTer's rolled thru today... thats crazy... i'm hoping one comes to San Antonio sooner than later... 

eek.gif
 .. i was gonna ask if any Texas NTer's rolled thru today... thats crazy... i'm hoping one comes to San Antonio sooner than later... 

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

eek.gif

They open til 1. I'm going to shoot back up there around 12:15 if the line hasn't cleared out I'm giving up til Friday.

Somebody told me today when the Dairy Queen opened up the street there was a 100 yard line from open to close for the first two weeks
sick.gif

@#$#+!+ Dairy Queen man.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

eek.gif

They open til 1. I'm going to shoot back up there around 12:15 if the line hasn't cleared out I'm giving up til Friday.

Somebody told me today when the Dairy Queen opened up the street there was a 100 yard line from open to close for the first two weeks
sick.gif

@#$#+!+ Dairy Queen man.

how do you know its a 2 hour wait, though?

I thought we were getting one in Garland. I find it VERY overrated anyways. Maybe I just got a bad batch or went at a bad time, but I went in Alameda (or Arcadia, Academia, something like that) and was VERY underwhelmed. I like White Castle (fresh not bought from Wal Mart) better even, although Krystal's *#&$ on them too. I know the reason In'N'Out is slow to expand is because of their never frozen philosophy so you can only be so far from one of their farms, but most milk/produce/meat is farmed in the South anyways so it was only a matter of time.

I thought we were getting one in Garland. I find it VERY overrated anyways. Maybe I just got a bad batch or went at a bad time, but I went in Alameda (or Arcadia, Academia, something like that) and was VERY underwhelmed. I like White Castle (fresh not bought from Wal Mart) better even, although Krystal's *#&$ on them too. I know the reason In'N'Out is slow to expand is because of their never frozen philosophy so you can only be so far from one of their farms, but most milk/produce/meat is farmed in the South anyways so it was only a matter of time.

^I have definitely had "bad" In N Out burgers before. Fries are a definite miss, unless u get em animal style.

^I have definitely had "bad" In N Out burgers before. Fries are a definite miss, unless u get em animal style.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I work on the same block, so people that left there would come in my job.  It was 3 hours at lunch time.

I read a article where a broad CRIED when she got hers. CRIED bro, tears of ++*++%* joy.
laugh.gif

I work on the same block, so people that left there would come in my job.  It was 3 hours at lunch time.

I read a article where a broad CRIED when she got hers. CRIED bro, tears of ++*++%* joy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2 hours aint poppin, i remember when they opened 5guys here i waited 30 minutes. i thought that was OD.

laugh.gif

2 hours aint poppin, i remember when they opened 5guys here i waited 30 minutes. i thought that was OD.

5 Guys is horrible, it could be the one here in Frisco but its horrible man.

I've been 3 different times hoping it gets better but its not. Its @+% period.

5 Guys is horrible, it could be the one here in Frisco but its horrible man.

I've been 3 different times hoping it gets better but its not. Its @+% period.

Back
Top Bottom