Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

I have 4 within a 10 min drive. I feel they opened way to many in Tucson (up to 6 now), the place is losing its allure. Also now that we have 2 Five Guys, it is going on the same route

This is last thing fat @%^ Texas needs. Texas probably already has the most tasty food in the country. That's why so many people are fat here. But Ive tried their burgers went I was in California and I wasn't impressed, it reminded me of Checkers........

Gimme Whataburger instead

press_release_distribution_0161770_27764.jpg

This is last thing fat @%^ Texas needs. Texas probably already has the most tasty food in the country. That's why so many people are fat here. But Ive tried their burgers went I was in California and I wasn't impressed, it reminded me of Checkers........

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

east coast here bro

1zn3j1v.jpg

Yo!  I remember this damn spaceship/ufo ride, I rode it a few times when I was a little kid.  Till this day, I still don't understand how some kids were able to move around, sometimes even turn upside down during the ride!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  I just stayed in 1 position because I couldn't move at all; if I moved my head to the side, it was a wrap, I wasn't able to turn my head back straight. 
laugh.gif

I went to a local fair last summer hoping to find that ride, but didn't find it.  I need to redeem myself someday.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

east coast here bro

1zn3j1v.jpg

Yo!  I remember this damn spaceship/ufo ride, I rode it a few times when I was a little kid.  Till this day, I still don't understand how some kids were able to move around, sometimes even turn upside down during the ride!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  I just stayed in 1 position because I couldn't move at all; if I moved my head to the side, it was a wrap, I wasn't able to turn my head back straight. 
laugh.gif

I went to a local fair last summer hoping to find that ride, but didn't find it.  I need to redeem myself someday.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Son I don't understand why the are none in ny. I thought the point of a business was to make money.

i worked for In&out for 6 year and they slowly but surely moving east(just how far they will go is unknown) but honestly if they did open a store in NYC it wouldn't be in our lifetimes....and im serious. it was only cali,az and nevada for min then they went back and opened more in reno and in norcal so now norcal/socal are cluttered with them. I remember when they announced utah a whole new warehouse for delivery trucks had to be built, because all their stuff is fresh and is delivered on designated days to stores and they only had one in baldwin park that deployed all their trucks to those 3 states....
so when you think about it the more they move east the more warehouses, cattle ranches(which they own their own as well) will need to be acquired. Crazy i don't work there anymore but i was always fascinated with everyone's fixation of the place.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Son I don't understand why the are none in ny. I thought the point of a business was to make money.

i worked for In&out for 6 year and they slowly but surely moving east(just how far they will go is unknown) but honestly if they did open a store in NYC it wouldn't be in our lifetimes....and im serious. it was only cali,az and nevada for min then they went back and opened more in reno and in norcal so now norcal/socal are cluttered with them. I remember when they announced utah a whole new warehouse for delivery trucks had to be built, because all their stuff is fresh and is delivered on designated days to stores and they only had one in baldwin park that deployed all their trucks to those 3 states....
so when you think about it the more they move east the more warehouses, cattle ranches(which they own their own as well) will need to be acquired. Crazy i don't work there anymore but i was always fascinated with everyone's fixation of the place.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

x 1,000,000

x 1,000,000

Originally Posted by you right

x 1,000,000
1,000,000 x 1,000,000 at 3 am 

Originally Posted by you right

x 1,000,000
1,000,000 x 1,000,000 at 3 am 

Here he came with the Whataburger logo, you have shined a light my friend. And i've tried In-n-Out....  
tired.gif
 People tell me "well you didn't get it animal style" ??? So your'e telling me this place wouldn't survive with it's original burgers and fries huh. SMH

Here he came with the Whataburger logo, you have shined a light my friend. And i've tried In-n-Out....  
tired.gif
 People tell me "well you didn't get it animal style" ??? So your'e telling me this place wouldn't survive with it's original burgers and fries huh. SMH

Back
Top Bottom