Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

Looking forward to finally finding out for myself what all the hype is about, but really though,
what do ya recommend to order? From the burger to the drink... 
devil.gif

and JRthumper, which one do you live near by?

Looking forward to finally finding out for myself what all the hype is about, but really though,
what do ya recommend to order? From the burger to the drink... 
devil.gif

and JRthumper, which one do you live near by?

None in San Antonio? 
ohwell.gif

I've wanted to try In-N-Out ever since I read "I hope they serve beer in hell"

None in San Antonio? 
ohwell.gif

I've wanted to try In-N-Out ever since I read "I hope they serve beer in hell"

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

tumblr_lk84a09G1t1qflpc1o1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the sauce (thousand island) that they add on the burger and fries looks like what they use on the Big Mac at McDonald's. if thats the case I'll just buy a Whataburger and add the sauce. i might make it out there to try them out when i go visit my uncle in Frisco but not really going to drive no 30 to 45 minutes just to try a burger.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the sauce (thousand island) that they add on the burger and fries looks like what they use on the Big Mac at McDonald's. if thats the case I'll just buy a Whataburger and add the sauce. i might make it out there to try them out when i go visit my uncle in Frisco but not really going to drive no 30 to 45 minutes just to try a burger.

Until In and Out hits the east coast Im mad. Going from eating there once a week in San Diego to an abrubt stop when I moved east... Its been lame. 5 guys burgers and fries is good though. Still no in and out. And 5 guys is mad expensive too.

Until In and Out hits the east coast Im mad. Going from eating there once a week in San Diego to an abrubt stop when I moved east... Its been lame. 5 guys burgers and fries is good though. Still no in and out. And 5 guys is mad expensive too.

seriously they need to bring one to Jersey. i had In-N-Out while i was in San Diego last summer and it blows 5 guys away. and i love 5 guys.

seriously they need to bring one to Jersey. i had In-N-Out while i was in San Diego last summer and it blows 5 guys away. and i love 5 guys.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

5 guys isn't that expensive considering it is actually fresh all beef, while bk and mcdyz on the other hand.. honestly you are only paying 2-3$ more for your meal at five guys.  Does it hurt you that much?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

5 guys isn't that expensive considering it is actually fresh all beef, while bk and mcdyz on the other hand.. honestly you are only paying 2-3$ more for your meal at five guys.  Does it hurt you that much?
laugh.gif

another example of the south coat tails being on cali , while they hate the east coast.

another example of the south coat tails being on cali , while they hate the east coast.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by you right

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

This is last thing fat @%^ Texas needs. Texas probably already has the most tasty food in the country. That's why so many people are fat here. But Ive tried their burgers went I was in California and I wasn't impressed, it reminded me of Checkers........

Gimme Whataburger instead

press_release_distribution_0161770_27764.jpg
x 1,000,000
1,000,000 x 1,000,000 at 3 am 

THIS.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by you right

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

This is last thing fat @%^ Texas needs. Texas probably already has the most tasty food in the country. That's why so many people are fat here. But Ive tried their burgers went I was in California and I wasn't impressed, it reminded me of Checkers........

Gimme Whataburger instead

press_release_distribution_0161770_27764.jpg
x 1,000,000
1,000,000 x 1,000,000 at 3 am 

THIS.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If in-n-out is looking like that, then....

five guys > *

five guys can be my only meal of the day...food be too much lol.

Who threw up on the fries? I'm sorry that doesn't fly here.

Back
Top Bottom