Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

tumblr_lk84a09G1t1qflpc1o1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If in-n-out is looking like that, then....

five guys > *

five guys can be my only meal of the day...food be too much lol.

Who threw up on the fries? I'm sorry that doesn't fly here.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

east coast here bro

1zn3j1v.jpg
I remember I was at a Carnival in upstate New York, very hick area and this Carnie was doing all sorts of *$$* like that on the spinny thing, had me like
eek.gif
.  Dude had the Joe Dirt swag
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

east coast here bro

1zn3j1v.jpg
I remember I was at a Carnival in upstate New York, very hick area and this Carnie was doing all sorts of *$$* like that on the spinny thing, had me like
eek.gif
.  Dude had the Joe Dirt swag
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

5 guys is horrible.

disagree 5 guys is nice eats. the burger is the truth. the fries may need work depending on how you like them cook'd
the funny thing about 5 guys is...who would pay more for large fries when the regular fries is cheaper and have the same amount? lol

i promise...they put the fries into the cup and then add a guap more inside the bag

5 guys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

5 guys is horrible.

disagree 5 guys is nice eats. the burger is the truth. the fries may need work depending on how you like them cook'd
the funny thing about 5 guys is...who would pay more for large fries when the regular fries is cheaper and have the same amount? lol

i promise...they put the fries into the cup and then add a guap more inside the bag

5 guys
pimp.gif

Fox5Kobe wrote:

SneakerPro wrote:

5 guys is horrible.

5 guys
pimp.gif

5 guys is a major corporation what it brings to your environment can shut down another company... with EASE! therefore, 5 guys putting the fries inside the cup and into the bag may need to change but for now that's their trick to keep you coming back because one bite out those burgers and your belly gets full

Fox5Kobe wrote:

SneakerPro wrote:

5 guys is horrible.

5 guys
pimp.gif

5 guys is a major corporation what it brings to your environment can shut down another company... with EASE! therefore, 5 guys putting the fries inside the cup and into the bag may need to change but for now that's their trick to keep you coming back because one bite out those burgers and your belly gets full

Originally Posted by derrty6232

east coast here bro

1zn3j1v.jpg

Yo!  I remember this damn spaceship/ufo ride, I rode it a few times when I was a little kid.  Till this day, I still don't understand how some kids were able to move around, sometimes even turn upside down during the ride!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  I just stayed in 1 position because I couldn't move at all; if I moved my head to the side, it was a wrap, I wasn't able to turn my head back straight. 
laugh.gif

I went to a local fair last summer hoping to find that ride, but didn't find it.  I need to redeem myself someday.
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never rode this thing ...or any of the rides at the fair..was too shook

but this guy here is second close to neo

while other dude next him in the blue looks still plug in the matrix

Oh  yeah since miami will never have a in & outs

how does one make animal style fries?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

east coast here bro

1zn3j1v.jpg

Yo!  I remember this damn spaceship/ufo ride, I rode it a few times when I was a little kid.  Till this day, I still don't understand how some kids were able to move around, sometimes even turn upside down during the ride!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  I just stayed in 1 position because I couldn't move at all; if I moved my head to the side, it was a wrap, I wasn't able to turn my head back straight. 
laugh.gif

I went to a local fair last summer hoping to find that ride, but didn't find it.  I need to redeem myself someday.
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never rode this thing ...or any of the rides at the fair..was too shook

but this guy here is second close to neo

while other dude next him in the blue looks still plug in the matrix

Oh  yeah since miami will never have a in & outs

how does one make animal style fries?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

What are californian's going to think theyre better than everyone else for having now?????
Yeah, seriously.  This is one of their main arguments.
There is a location in Vegas already and somewhere else I can't remember.  But Vegas > cali regardless.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

What are californian's going to think theyre better than everyone else for having now?????
Yeah, seriously.  This is one of their main arguments.
There is a location in Vegas already and somewhere else I can't remember.  But Vegas > cali regardless.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

five guys > *

Its thousand island sauce, probably grossed out if it was actually present like that as their signature sauce

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

five guys > *

Its thousand island sauce, probably grossed out if it was actually present like that as their signature sauce

Back
Top Bottom