Texas teacher arrested after she had 5 teens run a train on her at home

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I don't see a damn thing wrong here 
30t6p3b.gif

All over 18, all are adults. Let them live and have sex. Sheesh. 

other than the fact she has 3 kids and a husband that's currently deployed? legally there's nothing wrong, she's still grimey tho

Originally Posted by IamMD

When I was 19 I used to smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.
nerd.gif
 Were you a bagger?

Originally Posted by IamMD

When I was 19 I used to smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.
nerd.gif
 Were you a bagger?

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Still mad i never got to smash any of my teachers though, i never would have told a soul

WORD!

I dont understand these kids squeeling! These dudes are getting the greatest thing ever! Older vagina, smashing semi-regularly, and you most likely get the best grades in the class. I mean, dudes are living! And they wanna blow it all to be on the news and %%%!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yes I am mad

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Ew

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Still mad i never got to smash any of my teachers though, i never would have told a soul

WORD!

I dont understand these kids squeeling! These dudes are getting the greatest thing ever! Older vagina, smashing semi-regularly, and you most likely get the best grades in the class. I mean, dudes are living! And they wanna blow it all to be on the news and %%%!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yes I am mad

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Ew

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i dont feel sorry for them military dudes.....they should know better then wifing these chicks....chicks out here be hunting for military dudes cause they know what it is
30t6p3b.gif

This.

Chicks will do anything for that I.D. card

I got a new co-worker now who pulling the same $*%%, her dude overseas fighting, and she back her spending all dukes money, even got her "boyfriend" living in dudes house, trying his car everything, when homie come for R&R its going to be ugly 
sick.gif
im in the military and all that yall said is true and i still see it today.... its sad... marriage aint $@@@ like it use to be

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i dont feel sorry for them military dudes.....they should know better then wifing these chicks....chicks out here be hunting for military dudes cause they know what it is
30t6p3b.gif

This.

Chicks will do anything for that I.D. card

I got a new co-worker now who pulling the same $*%%, her dude overseas fighting, and she back her spending all dukes money, even got her "boyfriend" living in dudes house, trying his car everything, when homie come for R&R its going to be ugly 
sick.gif
im in the military and all that yall said is true and i still see it today.... its sad... marriage aint $@@@ like it use to be

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I live in a lil military town...its damn near impossible to run into a female that isnt married to somebody thats deployed. Alot of the times its these dudes own faults tho, the meet these ##$@ buckets at the club they aint even old enough to be in they end up getn em pregnant or they just marry them for the extra money the military gives em for having a wife. Id say a good 89% of dudes in this town bring it upon themselves.
so true i got a buddy in the military with me who done the same thing... married the female met her at the club got her preggo and she is not a american... she str8 bagged her a soldier

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I live in a lil military town...its damn near impossible to run into a female that isnt married to somebody thats deployed. Alot of the times its these dudes own faults tho, the meet these ##$@ buckets at the club they aint even old enough to be in they end up getn em pregnant or they just marry them for the extra money the military gives em for having a wife. Id say a good 89% of dudes in this town bring it upon themselves.
so true i got a buddy in the military with me who done the same thing... married the female met her at the club got her preggo and she is not a american... she str8 bagged her a soldier

I caught bop from a 30 year old chick military wife, but I was almost black out drunk so ethically I can't be held responsible
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I caught bop from a 30 year old chick military wife, but I was almost black out drunk so ethically I can't be held responsible
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom