Texas teacher arrested after she had 5 teens run a train on her at home

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i dont feel sorry for them military dudes.....they should know better then wifing these chicks....chicks out here be hunting for military dudes cause they know what it is
30t6p3b.gif

This.

Chicks will do anything for that I.D. card

I got a new co-worker now who pulling the same $*%%, her dude overseas fighting, and she back her spending all dukes money, even got her "boyfriend" living in dudes house, trying his car everything, when homie come for R&R its going to be ugly 
sick.gif

i dont feel sorry for them military dudes.....they should know better then wifing these chicks....chicks out here be hunting for military dudes cause they know what it is
30t6p3b.gif

This.

I got a new co-worker now who pulling the same $*%%, her dude overseas fighting, and she back her spending all dukes money, even got her "boyfriend" living in dudes house, trying his car everything, when homie come for R&R its going to be ugly 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

30t6p3b.gif

This.

sick.gif
I hope you relay him that message when he comes home.

30t6p3b.gif

This.

sick.gif
I hope you relay him that message when he comes home.

30t6p3b.gif

This.

sick.gif
disgusting.
women
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This.

sick.gif
disgusting.
women
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

30t6p3b.gif

This.

sick.gif
disgusting.
women
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you're crazy if you think those men are any more faithful...when my dad was in the military a soldier in germany was accidently killed by his gf...they find out after he died he had a wife & kids in TX

not that i'm relieving the teacher of cheating but her husband is in LA not deployed overseas

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

30t6p3b.gif

This.

sick.gif
disgusting.
women
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you're crazy if you think those men are any more faithful...when my dad was in the military a soldier in germany was accidently killed by his gf...they find out after he died he had a wife & kids in TX

not that i'm relieving the teacher of cheating but her husband is in LA not deployed overseas

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol @ "victims"

no damn victims in this story.

Pretty much, just another story of some lames who dont know how to keep their mouths shut.....

Sucks for the kids to find out their mama is a scalawag............but than again............isnt everything bigger in Texas?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol @ "victims"

no damn victims in this story.

Pretty much, just another story of some lames who dont know how to keep their mouths shut.....

Sucks for the kids to find out their mama is a scalawag............but than again............isnt everything bigger in Texas?

Back
Top Bottom