Texas teacher arrested after she had 5 teens run a train on her at home

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by solefood229

This.

Chicks will do anything for that I.D. card

I got a new co-worker now who pulling the same $*%%, her dude overseas fighting, and she back her spending all dukes money, even got her "boyfriend" living in dudes house, trying his car everything, when homie come for R&R its going to be ugly 
sick.gif
disgusting.
women
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you're crazy if you think those men are any more faithful...when my dad was in the military a soldier in germany was accidently killed by his gf...they find out after he died he had a wife & kids in TX

not that i'm relieving the teacher of cheating but her husband is in LA not deployed overseas.
A soldier has a lot more to lose if he gets caught cheating than their spouse does. And Solefood229, you know what to do when dude gets home.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by solefood229

This.

Chicks will do anything for that I.D. card

I got a new co-worker now who pulling the same $*%%, her dude overseas fighting, and she back her spending all dukes money, even got her "boyfriend" living in dudes house, trying his car everything, when homie come for R&R its going to be ugly 
sick.gif
disgusting.
women
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you're crazy if you think those men are any more faithful...when my dad was in the military a soldier in germany was accidently killed by his gf...they find out after he died he had a wife & kids in TX

not that i'm relieving the teacher of cheating but her husband is in LA not deployed overseas.
A soldier has a lot more to lose if he gets caught cheating than their spouse does. And Solefood229, you know what to do when dude gets home.
30t6p3b.gif

I live in a lil military town...its damn near impossible to run into a female that isnt married to somebody thats deployed. Alot of the times its these dudes own faults tho, the meet these ##$@ buckets at the club they aint even old enough to be in they end up getn em pregnant or they just marry them for the extra money the military gives em for having a wife. Id say a good 89% of dudes in this town bring it upon themselves.

I live in a lil military town...its damn near impossible to run into a female that isnt married to somebody thats deployed. Alot of the times its these dudes own faults tho, the meet these ##$@ buckets at the club they aint even old enough to be in they end up getn em pregnant or they just marry them for the extra money the military gives em for having a wife. Id say a good 89% of dudes in this town bring it upon themselves.

Yall talking about these women but the military dudes be over seas doing the samething. Mad military people come to my job and they stay talking about the stuff they do over seas when they got wife and kids. Karma is a B

Yall talking about these women but the military dudes be over seas doing the samething. Mad military people come to my job and they stay talking about the stuff they do over seas when they got wife and kids. Karma is a B

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Know multiple military spouses that mutually decided to get married for this reason alone. 

Know multiple military spouses that mutually decided to get married for this reason alone. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

so do i

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

so do i

AR guy, I've never seen her husband in my life I didn't know he was even deployed, because she always talked about this guy and everyone assumed it was her husband, turns out it wasn't

Mouse, I agree i've seen both sides of it, the P is scarce over there, and dudes will do anything to get it, I've heard about chicks over selling the P for $100 a pop, and making some much money they have to sending back little by little

AR guy, I've never seen her husband in my life I didn't know he was even deployed, because she always talked about this guy and everyone assumed it was her husband, turns out it wasn't

Mouse, I agree i've seen both sides of it, the P is scarce over there, and dudes will do anything to get it, I've heard about chicks over selling the P for $100 a pop, and making some much money they have to sending back little by little

I don't see a damn thing wrong here 
30t6p3b.gif

All over 18, all are adults. Let them live and have sex. Sheesh. 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

30t6p3b.gif

other than the fact she has 3 kids and a husband that's currently deployed? legally there's nothing wrong, she's still grimey tho

Back
Top Bottom