texting on a date

I had this happen to me this weekend on date some random chick.... she started texting first 10 minutes into the date.. half way through the date I start texting, chick then has the audacity to ask which one of my girls am I texting
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
............. all good end of the date she gave up the goods
laugh.gif
 ...  so no complaints from me, depends how serious you are with the chick

I had this happen to me this weekend on date some random chick.... she started texting first 10 minutes into the date.. half way through the date I start texting, chick then has the audacity to ask which one of my girls am I texting
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
............. all good end of the date she gave up the goods
laugh.gif
 ...  so no complaints from me, depends how serious you are with the chick

It's disrespectful and it's probably cause she bored. The only appropriate time to check your phone on a date is when you in the bathroom.

It's disrespectful and it's probably cause she bored. The only appropriate time to check your phone on a date is when you in the bathroom.

I'll never forget....I was in college, like sophmore year...and I went out to dinner with this chick I had been diggin for a while (first time we went out).

Chick was continually on her phone textin. Spent as much time typing as she did eating. After that night I wasn't tryna mess with her like that.

Never did get up in that. Oh well.

I'll never forget....I was in college, like sophmore year...and I went out to dinner with this chick I had been diggin for a while (first time we went out).

Chick was continually on her phone textin. Spent as much time typing as she did eating. After that night I wasn't tryna mess with her like that.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I bet you paid though
nerd.gif

I bet you paid though
nerd.gif

Had this hoodbooger chick out on a date one night. This was like our first real outing, while the few times before we chilled were like impromptu stuff. Anyways, she's texting all throughout the night at Applebees & the movie. Half way through the movie I tell shorty I gotta go to the bathroom & I just dipped out.

She texted me about 20 minutes later asking what happened & I didn't respond.
laugh.gif
She hits me up ever so often now to "catch up." That usually consists of me replying with one word texts or replying days later until that convo dies out completely. I've since told her what happened that night & she apologizes every time she hits me up. Watevs.

Had this hoodbooger chick out on a date one night. This was like our first real outing, while the few times before we chilled were like impromptu stuff. Anyways, she's texting all throughout the night at Applebees & the movie. Half way through the movie I tell shorty I gotta go to the bathroom & I just dipped out.

laugh.gif
She hits me up ever so often now to "catch up." That usually consists of me replying with one word texts or replying days later until that convo dies out completely. I've since told her what happened that night & she apologizes every time she hits me up. Watevs.

Y'all could always ask them to put their phone away???

Just ending the date?.

I don't mind if everything is going smooth but if she's just doing a whole Convo
Texting ever minute then yeah it'd probably irk me

And I'd just pull out my phone
laugh.gif

Y'all could always ask them to put their phone away???

Just ending the date?.

I don't mind if everything is going smooth but if she's just doing a whole Convo
Texting ever minute then yeah it'd probably irk me

And I'd just pull out my phone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by bonafide125

It's disrespectful. She's probably bored
Doubt she's bored.

Nowadays with all this tech, people have very short attention spans.  One of my homies can't have a decent convo 'cause he's always zoned out on his Blackberry, either on Facebook or BBM'ing.

30t6p3b.gif

this

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by bonafide125

It's disrespectful. She's probably bored
Doubt she's bored.

Nowadays with all this tech, people have very short attention spans.  One of my homies can't have a decent convo 'cause he's always zoned out on his Blackberry, either on Facebook or BBM'ing.

30t6p3b.gif

this

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I bet you paid though
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
DC always comes through.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I bet you paid though
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
DC always comes through.

so long as she doesn't do it the entire time, i'm good. no big deal. checking on her phone once in a while is alright.

so long as she doesn't do it the entire time, i'm good. no big deal. checking on her phone once in a while is alright.

I try to be realistic about the situation. You have to allow her 3-4 texts from ppl in her life to see how the date is going. More than that it becomes a problem. Also, she would have to verbally aknowledge that she's is interrupting the date. Don't just text away like its perfectly ok.

I try to be realistic about the situation. You have to allow her 3-4 texts from ppl in her life to see how the date is going. More than that it becomes a problem. Also, she would have to verbally aknowledge that she's is interrupting the date. Don't just text away like its perfectly ok.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom