texting on a date

Originally Posted by Grimey

some of these %$$+*%% have a shorter attention span than a 5 yr old tho
I'm saying though.. %!$+@ annoying.
I've had the problem on dates, and with past girlfriends. That !!+% just pisses me off. I respect people enough to commit time to them without interruption, unless replying to a text or phonecall is needed, I don't just carry on my own personal convo with someone else on my phone. Its hella disrepectful.

Women are THE WORST when it comes to cell phones. Its like the phone hold almighty power over them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

You can be the most interesting guy in the world and girls will STILL end up trying to text away. We've become way too reliant on texting as communication that when social situations come up that we aren't used to, we look to our cell phones as a security blanket. I for one am down to fight for the crusade on this silly habit.
Extremely sad. Conversational skills are becoming an extinct art and as time goes on, it seems that this habit won't come to an end. Society is becoming so introverted if you think about it. A lot of people would much rather get in touch with others through facebook or any other social media service rather than actually having contact with them. We become so awkward as well. It's sad. The youth is in deep trouble. No social life. No physical activity. No nothing. Damb shame
tired.gif
. Still I await the future to grow as a person and see how we, as humans, grow as a collective
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

You can be the most interesting guy in the world and girls will STILL end up trying to text away. We've become way too reliant on texting as communication that when social situations come up that we aren't used to, we look to our cell phones as a security blanket. I for one am down to fight for the crusade on this silly habit.
Extremely sad. Conversational skills are becoming an extinct art and as time goes on, it seems that this habit won't come to an end. Society is becoming so introverted if you think about it. A lot of people would much rather get in touch with others through facebook or any other social media service rather than actually having contact with them. We become so awkward as well. It's sad. The youth is in deep trouble. No social life. No physical activity. No nothing. Damb shame
tired.gif
. Still I await the future to grow as a person and see how we, as humans, grow as a collective
pimp.gif

I don't even check my texts when I'm with my girl. If I get a ring, I'll look, see who it is and set it down right away.
On the other hand, when I got my netbook on me and I'm browsing NT, girl gets annoyed 'cause I ain't payin' attention to her fully
laugh.gif

I don't even check my texts when I'm with my girl. If I get a ring, I'll look, see who it is and set it down right away.
On the other hand, when I got my netbook on me and I'm browsing NT, girl gets annoyed 'cause I ain't payin' attention to her fully
laugh.gif

I once had a chick that I used to chill with leave my apartment once because her phone was dying and was she panicking because she wouldn't be able to access facebook! True story. I offered to let her use my comp, but my internet was tripping so she bounced. Deleted her number and haven't talked to her since. Not a young chick either. She was like 26.
laugh.gif
stuff is just sad.

I once had a chick that I used to chill with leave my apartment once because her phone was dying and was she panicking because she wouldn't be able to access facebook! True story. I offered to let her use my comp, but my internet was tripping so she bounced. Deleted her number and haven't talked to her since. Not a young chick either. She was like 26.
laugh.gif
stuff is just sad.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I agree. Rude and disrespectful. She could be disinterested as well, but when that isn't the case and she's texting I pretty much put myself into a mindset of smash and dash then never talk to again.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I agree. Rude and disrespectful. She could be disinterested as well, but when that isn't the case and she's texting I pretty much put myself into a mindset of smash and dash then never talk to again.

yall boys got some options out the waa-zoo...

droppin girls off cuz they text.

#ntswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall boys got some options out the waa-zoo...

droppin girls off cuz they text.

#ntswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif
stuff is just sad.

laugh.gif
  That reminds me of a couple of weeks ago.  This chick was supposed to meet me at a party, she got there.  I missed her call, she's saying the cover is too high.  I tell her to hit up the promoter(we know the promoter), she says that she has to leave because her phone is on 3%. 

I was already there with friends so it was no big deal but it was like what! "you have to leave cause your phone is on 3%"

laugh.gif
stuff is just sad.

laugh.gif
  That reminds me of a couple of weeks ago.  This chick was supposed to meet me at a party, she got there.  I missed her call, she's saying the cover is too high.  I tell her to hit up the promoter(we know the promoter), she says that she has to leave because her phone is on 3%. 

I was already there with friends so it was no big deal but it was like what! "you have to leave cause your phone is on 3%"

laugh.gif
stuff is just sad.

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
stuff is just sad.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Beyond disrespectful. Its enough to ask for the check early and delete her number.

Here's the True Life episode about this said topic. Fast forward to the 20:00 mark.

Tags: True Life, MTV Shows

Beyond disrespectful. Its enough to ask for the check early and delete her number.

Here's the True Life episode about this said topic. Fast forward to the 20:00 mark.

Tags: True Life, MTV Shows

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disrespectful. People are so attached to their phones it's ridiculous. [/color]

So true. Even if you're bored, you could try and start up a topic of conversation instead of acting all that like you're too good to give your own input
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disrespectful. People are so attached to their phones it's ridiculous. [/color]

So true. Even if you're bored, you could try and start up a topic of conversation instead of acting all that like you're too good to give your own input
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
stuff is just sad.

eek.gif
eek.gif
this is honestly one of the most pathetic/ridiculous things ive ever heard, god damn
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
stuff is just sad.

eek.gif
eek.gif
this is honestly one of the most pathetic/ridiculous things ive ever heard, god damn
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom