texting on a date

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I concur. I once had a date with a girl from class and this girl was a textaholic. after 15x in 10 min I just put a $20 on the table and said I gotta go.

then she texted me like 30x afterwards to figure out what just happened.
laugh.gif

She's was a nice girl but she was texting her friends wayyyy too much. She basically told me afterwards that her friends wanted to know how the date was going
laugh.gif

She was nice enough to realize where I was coming from and took me out for a make-up date. Not alot of girls would do that...they would make you out to be the problem without addressing their own issues.

Downright annoying habit.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ain't that the truth [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] .. Sounds like a decent girl though, what happened btwn you guys?[/color]
nerd.gif

I concur. I once had a date with a girl from class and this girl was a textaholic. after 15x in 10 min I just put a $20 on the table and said I gotta go.

laugh.gif

She's was a nice girl but she was texting her friends wayyyy too much. She basically told me afterwards that her friends wanted to know how the date was going
laugh.gif

She was nice enough to realize where I was coming from and took me out for a make-up date. Not alot of girls would do that...they would make you out to be the problem without addressing their own issues.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] .. Sounds like a decent girl though, what happened btwn you guys?[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

It's disrespectful. She's probably bored
Doubt she's bored.

Nowadays with all this tech, people have very short attention spans.  One of my homies can't have a decent convo 'cause he's always zoned out on his Blackberry, either on Facebook or BBM'ing.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Doubt she's bored.

Nowadays with all this tech, people have very short attention spans.  One of my homies can't have a decent convo 'cause he's always zoned out on his Blackberry, either on Facebook or BBM'ing.

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, it's not so much boredom these days with most people. Either way, it's rude though.

Doubt she's bored.

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, it's not so much boredom these days with most people. Either way, it's rude though.

Doubt she's bored.

30t6p3b.gif
word, I hate when people start texting in the middle of a convo, so I dont do it. If they had any self control or intelligence they could do the same

Doubt she's bored.

30t6p3b.gif
word, I hate when people start texting in the middle of a convo, so I dont do it. If they had any self control or intelligence they could do the same

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Doubt she's bored.

30t6p3b.gif
come to think about it, i know a lot of people like this. i've seen dudes pull out their phone while playing basketballand start texting while in the middle of a game
alien.gif

i got friends who can not hit the weight room without texting, being on twitter, or going on facebook
people need to chill and put their phone away

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Doubt she's bored.

30t6p3b.gif
come to think about it, i know a lot of people like this. i've seen dudes pull out their phone while playing basketballand start texting while in the middle of a game
alien.gif

i got friends who can not hit the weight room without texting, being on twitter, or going on facebook
people need to chill and put their phone away

one female did that to me while we was in tha movies afterwards I cut tha date short and dropped shawty off at her crib so I could dope with some other females

one female did that to me while we was in tha movies afterwards I cut tha date short and dropped shawty off at her crib so I could dope with some other females

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Co- *%*$*$@*@%$+* sign, I hate it when chicks text (or take calls) over dates 
mad.gif
, mad disrespectful.
Especially the underlined part, when they got issues themselves they have to put it on you when the date went down the drain.

Where's the consideration these days?... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Co- *%*$*$@*@%$+* sign, I hate it when chicks text (or take calls) over dates 
mad.gif
, mad disrespectful.
Especially the underlined part, when they got issues themselves they have to put it on you when the date went down the drain.

Where's the consideration these days?... 
30t6p3b.gif

disrespectful and rude. This happened to me a awhile back. We were sitting across from each other and had her phone on the table. I seen her checking her phone so i hit her with the bert stare after she saw me look at her phone. She apologized and said she always checks her phone constantly so then she put it away in her purse for the rest of the night.

disrespectful and rude. This happened to me a awhile back. We were sitting across from each other and had her phone on the table. I seen her checking her phone so i hit her with the bert stare after she saw me look at her phone. She apologized and said she always checks her phone constantly so then she put it away in her purse for the rest of the night.

Back
Top Bottom