Thank you for helping NT donate over $4,000 to Access Books!

Ok, so let me get this straight. Whatever we don't spend on server fees goes to the charity?
TEAM OAKLAND A'S
THE CATFISH

Ok, so let me get this straight. Whatever we don't spend on server fees goes to the charity?
TEAM OAKLAND A'S
THE CATFISH

TEAM OAKLAND A'S
THE CATFISH

Quote:

Everything we earn from advertising less ezboard costs is being donated to charity. Not one of our staff members has kept a penny for themselves.

Quote:

Everything we earn from advertising less ezboard costs is being donated to charity. Not one of our staff members has kept a penny for themselves.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

is there still a way to donate?

i slept on this (not on purpose)

break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius

break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius

Back
Top Bottom