THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

18 more hours!!! Should see more bench usage than in the OKC series. I think the x-factor for the Cavs will be Kyrie. If he gets going he will be hard to stop. Would Klay guard him if Curry can't check him or will he be okay? With Livingston, Barbosa, even Clark can be thrown in to wear Kyrie down. Expect a lot of fast breaks and 3s thrown up for both teams. Can't wait.

giphy.gif

really tempted to go to the game. was hella cheaper than last year's tickets. i think I bought mine last minute and cost something like 900+ for upper levels.

$705 retail for section 214 (row 17) on ticketmaster right now.

All the resell tickets on there tack on more fees, so it's pretty even if you see something for $550-600 etc

really tempted to go to the game. was hella cheaper than last year's tickets. i think I bought mine last minute and cost something like 900+ for upper levels.

Yeah, you can get tickets for the lower bowl for around $650+ right now. I'm not sure if it's cause it's a Thursday but I would've thought ticket prices were more for Game 1 than Game 2.

Game 2 is a Sunday

I wanted to go to that one, but it just couldn't work out.

Where you seeing $650 for lowers?

Edit - never mind, see it now.

Last edited:
Game 2 is a Sunday

I wanted to go to that one, but it just couldn't work out.

Where you seeing $650 for lowers?

It's actually one of my homie's friend's tickets. He sits in section 122 and is/was selling his for $650.

Yeah, I copped my Sunday tickets for $950 in sec. 105

Last years finals cost me $175 a ticket; got over $800 a ticket for 2 and 5. This year, $435 a ticket. Paying for the SF arena...

Think it's worth it to buy another finals jersey if i already got one last year??

edit: why would they have a slate finals jersey if none of the games are played on a saturday?

isn't that the rule or something when they wear the slates?

Last edited:
Think it's worth it to buy another finals jersey if i already got one last year??

edit: why would they have a slate finals jersey if none of the games are played on a saturday?

isn't that the rule or something when they wear the slates?
$$$$$ basically

I think it's worth it if you get a different color and the patch is different

I got a Barnes away one with front patch but now on the lookout for an Iggy white one

$$$$$ basically
I think it's worth it if you get a different color and the patch is different
I got a Barnes away one with front patch but now on the lookout for an Iggy white one

yeah true... i got a curry away one last year, i think i'll get a thompson away one this year- without him in game 6&7 last round we wouldn't be in the finals....

Here we go!

Good look on the Warriors team store link for the swingman, copped :smokin

Hope everyone that is going today get's loud and has fun!

I'm trying to go to either game 5 or 7. I think it will go 7. If so, I wonder if it's better to buy the tickets now or wait...cause the way those OKC tickets were looking, can only imagine finals game 7 prices :smh:

Back
Top Bottom