THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Can you elaborate?  No different compared to what?
Compared to a regular swingman jersey. I thought the finals swingmans would at least have the finals patch on the back like this years
Last year's swingman has the finals patch on the left chest.  This years DOES have the patch on the back...which is why I am considering buying one.

Question for you guys about these jerseys.....

Do you think it would be corny to get a jersey that we have no intention on ever wearing on the court with a Finals patch on it?  Noticed they are selling The City and the slate jerseys with Finals patches.  Just curious to hear your guys' thoughts on that idea.

Whats the stock like at the warriors team store ? Thinking about stopping by to pick up a finals jersey. I really like that strength in numbers finals shirt. Do they sell that there ? Might have to get a ticket just for that

gotta get this sewn on :smokin

btw I cant wait for the move to Nike. Adidas so trash with the authentics. Name & number are too low on the back and some numbers are twill instead of mesh. for $350+ you would think they have these things figured out :smh:

View media item 2055165

$350 for an authentic? Hell no
laugh.gif
That's what I'm sayin!!  The fact of the matter is, swingmans are pretty close to authentics in terms of quality. Certainly not a $225 difference. Not even close.

Doing the birdman while waiting for the NBA to switch to Nike. About to go ham at the Nike employee store.

That's what I'm sayin!!  The fact of the matter is, swingmans are pretty close to authentics in terms of quality. Certainly not a $225 difference. Not even close.

You know, if you're a hardcore fan, maybe. But, you can get an autographed jersey for almost that amount :x

I never remember authentics being that much. I only bought my Steph finals jersey because it was on sale, I think I got it for like $70-$90 and it's super nice. Not as nice as an authentic, but it feels real nice on skin. Looks good too.

I agree with you.

Last edited:
Agreed, no reason to buy an authentic, unless it's a collectible you're getting signed/framed (in my eyes). Swingmans are nice enough and that price difference is too much. I wouldn't want to wear an authentic outside to begin with knowing its price tag.

Back in the day, authentics were $150 and were a bit more reasonable (and the quality difference was more pronounced compared to a swingman), nowadays that's not the case and I think adidas definitely took the route of segmenting the authentics for the more "collectible" crowd with the price increase (and all those material changes, etc.)

Last edited:
Just can't buy a jersey till nike takes over. That adidas logo on the right shoulder is too ugly imo

Just can't buy a jersey till nike takes over. That adidas logo on the right shoulder is too ugly imo

So true.
I also hope that nike designs the warm up suits asap.
Quite all those Adidas suits have those stupid 3 stripes from the collar to the sleeves end.
They don't know the word "decent" i guess.
Back when champion was the provider they even removed the tiny champion logo on the authentic jerseys when they were worn by players.

You know, if you're a hardcore fan, maybe. But, you can get an autographed jersey for almost that amount :x

I never remember authentics being that much. I only bought my Steph finals jersey because it was on sale, I think I got it for like $70-$90 and it's super nice. Not as nice as an authentic, but it feels real nice on skin. Looks good too.

I agree with you.

Basically swingman jerserys are at the price range what authentics used to be with around 70-100.

I agree with you.

Basically swingman jerserys are at the price range what authentics used to be with around 70-100.

When Swingmans use to be $75 :frown:

When Swingmans use to be $75 :frown:

And I'm just wondering what their excuses would be.
Jordan brand said the increased retail prices were due to inflation.
Strangely only the retro jordans increased that much, especially when they have the nike air branding they simply add 30 bucks om them.
Demand regulates the retail price.

Back
Top Bottom