THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Why did they take out the Finals text and trophy court designs?! Those were so dope!

Yeah... Bench has played great!

Playing better than the starters...

I don't think I've ever seen steph and klay off in the same game....

Last edited:
Bench, only one ******* turnover. Livingston was a force of nature tonight and Iggy was a juggernaut. HB played pretty good too.

1 down, 3 more to go. :pimp:

900x900px-LL-e2768877_kool-aid-man.jpeg

I know its just game 1 but this series seems like it'll be kinda "meh" after the 7 game gauntlet vs OKC.

3 more wins :pimp:

Good bench game. Livingston's legs looked fresh.

lebron with a quiet damn near triple double.

We need to take game 2 especially after a game like tonight where it wasn't as close as parts indicate. The way Cleveland looked a sweep is in play.

:pimp: Great game today.

After OKC, Cleveland didn't look like it could present Warriors with the same matchup problems and based on one game, that appears to be true. Cleveland simply doesn't have enough defensive players that can disrupt the Warriors flow the way OKC did - you could see the Warriors getting back to their regular season flow through the course of the game, without any of the Curry/Thompson crazy shots. It's ironic, but if Cleveland continues to play Kyrie/Love out there heavily, I think this series is over in 5 games tops. They're much better off trying to muck up the game.

It's definitely looking very good at the moment...after the past three games with OKC I think the Warriors will be prepared for anything the Cavs can throw at them.

Huge win. Now, they get 2 days of rest. If they get game 2, it's a wrap.

The GSW bench was able to score because Cavs defense sucks. Loving it. They are so motivated on this team, everyone wants to win and comes to play every night :smokin

Solid win.

I felt the pace was really slow. Guess I spoiled with the WCF series.

I think the Warriors can win Game 2. Steph and Klay won't play like this for long...Neither will the bench.

Those finals swingmans jerseys look no different. Am I missing something? Or are those pics not updated

Back
Top Bottom