THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

by the looks of the pic, looks like customized Bridge shirts and hoodies and you pick the patches. Would be dope if they sold patches separately

Its on until Sunday!

It's bad enough they assign Foster, although expected since he did not officiate G7, but to partner him with Tony Brothers AGAIN?! :smh:

Damn. Warriors going to need a flawless performace and a 100+ point game to beat cle with foster on the whistle. They gonna get to the line early (cle) and lebron about to shoot 40 free throws

2 more to go Dub Nation!

900x900px-LL-e2768877_kool-aid-man.jpeg

Last edited:
2 more!

im def enjoying the wins, the bench shenanigans and the Lebron slander but this Finals has been underwhelming to say the least

AYO! Watch party @ oracle for games 3+4. Going to both. Best time I've ever had, even better than going to the games imo.

I went last year for game 6 and was definitely a lot of fun. might go again then if they're doing it for all the road games.
It was crazy trying to get out right after the game though, just masses of people in the halls, long lines on all the team stores.

Is parking free though? I forgot if it was.

:pimp: Great win

My guess is Warriors in 5 for this one, there's just nothing the Cavs can do to match up against the Warriors. Compared to OKC this is so much easier, it's easy to tell by how easily the Warriors can get going on offense. Last two games have felt more like regular season games honestly (in comparison to the WCF and even the Portland series, which was super close throughout). Very tempted to think this can be a sweep, too - Cavs haven't shown any signs they'll be able to match up well.

I might do the Game 4 watch party depending on how things go...

Last edited:
I went last year for game 6 and was definitely a lot of fun. might go again then if they're doing it for all the road games.
It was crazy trying to get out right after the game though, just masses of people in the halls, long lines on all the team stores.

Is parking free though? I forgot if it was.

Parking$10. Might bart it next fm time. The madeness makes it fun

These dudes just can't score against us.

Bogut was a monster with the blocks.

Draymond on track for MVP.

Back
Top Bottom