THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

One more to go :pimp: :pimp:

I'm very tempted to go to Game 5 in person but it looks like $800 is the get-in price for "cheap" seats.

I have a feeling Draymond may end up getting suspended after that LeBron skirmish especially after LeBron complained about it in the press conference - Game 5 is going to be nuts, Cleveland is gonna play better, but if the Warriors play their game I like their chances.

Last edited:
The plan was to go to game 5 but these tickets are closing in on a g for nosebleeds. Good lord.

I've got a question for Bay Area W's fans.

One of our good friends at Huddler/Wikia (who was the primary organizer for NikeTalk Live in SF and a major reason why the site received the server/network updates that are currently keeping us stable and online throughout the Finals) is a big GSW fan.  They've been looking everywhere for this Finals hat and, in what could only be considered an act of desperation, came to me for help:

View media item 2062667

Though I've had a hand in getting the NT caps made, I don't, in fact, have the connections necessary to help them out.  As far as I can tell, the hat is completely sold out and is only available for backorder or at a steep resale cost on the aftermarket.  

I figured if anyone knew of a store in the Bay Area that still had these for sale, however, it'd be you guys.  

(Before someone complains, I'm not looking for anyone to sell me theirs - just checking to see if our resident Warriors fans had any info of this item.)

I don't want to take away from everyone's Finals discussion, so if you do have any information you're willing to share please drop me a line via PM.  I appreciate it.  

Man I wish I could help, been searching myself as well, every store I've called out here in SF peninsula seems to be sold out.. Resellers out here selling them for $100+ smh

I'm confused over the finals hats. I've seen and ordered the finals hat on the adidas website. On the website the warriors logo has "back 2 back" on it but my brother got his hat in yesterday from adidas and it doesn't have the "back to back". I know the players hats didn't have it on theirs when they won

Where you sitting?

NT Summit? I'm down to have a beer. :lol: :nerd:

sec 208 row DS. I know it's for the disabled seating but it has seats right? lol never really paid attention to that area before I went ahead and bought it.

The prices have me tempted to sell mine. I bought it right before the game ended last night and prices sky rocketed a few hours later.

They only made 15,000 hats and it's gonna hard to get 1 now.

Serious? I was looking for the black one after game 2, but they had every color except black. I went back to the watch party on Wed, and they had all colors available at 2 of the team stores. They looked kinda cheap so I didn't end up getting it... I believe the team store at the main "plaza" entrance is open through the finals until like 5pm.

They only made 15,000 hats and it's gonna hard to get 1 now.

Serious? I was looking for the black one after game 2, but they had every color except black. I went back to the watch party on Wed, and they had all colors available at 2 of the team stores. They looked kinda cheap so I didn't end up getting it... I believe the team store at the main "plaza" entrance is open through the finals until like 5pm.

dead serious

Well damb, the ones at the team store might be different... I'll have to check em out on Monday. I might cop just to cop tho... even if the GSW logo looked sloppy irl...

that's what they were saying about last year's hats. but after the finals were over more popped up. adidas would be stupid to leave money on the table, and after the finals they only have to make it for one team.

View media item 2065174
When I went to game 2 on Sunday we were waiting to pay for parking, and some dude in a Porsche pulled up next to me, honked, and his girl handed me that. I was buggin out and didn't even get a chance to thank them. It ended up being pretty dope cause not only did I save $40 on parking, but the entrance was hella close, and we had basically our own exit when we left, so we were on 880 in about 2 minutes after we got in the car. I wanna know where to buy one tho...cause I want to see how much they cost, and if it's around $100 it'd be worth it.

Last edited:
When I went to game 2 on Sunday we were waiting to pay for parking, and some dude in a Porsche pulled up next to me, honked, and his girl handed me that. I was buggin out and didn't even get a chance to thank them. It ended up being pretty dope cause not only did I save $40 on parking, but the entrance was hella close, and we had basically our own exit when we left, so we were on 880 in about 2 minutes after we got in the car. I wanna know where to buy one tho...cause I want to see how much they cost, and if it's around $100 it'd be worth it.

I know tickpick.com sells parking tickets but not sure if it says which are valet tickets or not. try craigslist as well

speaking of parking, does Coliseum Bart station still allow free parking during games? Haven't parked there in a while so wondering if I can park there or just bart there

If Draymond gets suspended Ima be livid, clear indication that the league is catering to Lebron smh

Agreed, if it goes beyond just double techs for both players (which I think is appropriate), something is definitely off. There's no way you can argue Draymond targeted LeBron's crotch as it happened so fast, and there's no way in hell that's a flagrant 1. He does have that reputation with what he did to Steven Adams last series, but it isn't that Draymond walked up to LeBron unprovoked and smacked him in the crotch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom