THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Game day.  End this series tonight and let LeBron and his squad suffer.

Sucks Draymond is suspended, but hey, he was walking the fine line and LeBron did what he needed to do OFF THE COURT to get him suspended.

LeBron doing that was ridiculous.

Whoever is going to the game tonight, give him hell. 

Let's win this and shut everyone up.

About to head out in about 45 min! I'll be in section 108 holding up a giant Draymond cardboard head (if they're not sold out).

^
Please provide more details

guy was blatantly loud or I guess thats just how he is.. he was on his bluetooth it looked more awkward because he was by himself ND it looked like he was just talking to himself.. he "yelled out can someone get me my check i need to go" keep in mind this was the 430 pm so not exactly busy so everyone there can hear him .. he also got soda and when the server brought it he tried it and said " did i order diet coke I said a regular coke " then the server comes back with a new soda said its regular coke I poured it myself " he then said "just give me some damn water this is flat and I want it taken out of my bill"

About to head out in about 45 min! I'll be in section 108 holding up a giant Draymond cardboard head (if they're not sold out).
Someone said this on twitter today that I agree with.....

Draymond cardboard heads should be given out to every fan in attendance.  How great would that be?

God damn embarrassing how bad our defense was. HB went back to being horrible, curry has had a knack of disappearing when team needs him most in some of these games

Last edited:
Really missed Draymond out there with his ball handling, playing making, rebounds and defense.

Last edited:
Gonna need a watch party presale code for game 6... :frown:

anyone got something? as much as I hate that it isnt going 5... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom