THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

i say we start BRush instead of Barnes.....

he held it down when Barnes was injured (personally i think barnes took a little too much time off in hopes that the Org sees what they're missing when he was out of the line up)....

Check out the team store at the arena and the major malls, and the pop up tent shops posted at the gas stations with dubs gear but not golden state warriors gear lol

Check out the team store at the arena and the major malls, and the pop up tent shops posted at the gas stations with dubs gear but not golden state warriors gear lol
If you are not from the Bay Area hit up a corner gas station.. No one back home will realize you have knockoffs. Plus they are like 5 bucks per shirt and honestly do not look too shabby..

i say we start BRush instead of Barnes.....

he held it down when Barnes was injured (personally i think barnes took a little too much time off in hopes that the Org sees what they're missing when he was out of the line up)....

Kerr honestly is the best coach for him right now because he can relate to having a terrible finals up until he hit the shot.

Barnes gonna start. I would prefer to see Ezeli start for Iggy then go into our standard rotations.

Can someone DM the presale code for the finals tickets for the 12pm sale?
Pre sale haha bruh you have no chance.. Dibs goes to future season ticket holders. By the time 12 pm hits anything left over has already been sold out. They just want you to go to the resale tickets page to lure you in to buy from resellers

Kerr said in the post game pressed that Barnes will start. That's what we gotta roll with hoping the home cooking he can serve it up when Cavs leave him open.

Hope Igoudala's back is at least 90%-95% by Sunday. Seeing how tight his back was yesterday I'd take 80%.

If you're looking for Swingman jerseys or adidas shirts, adidas has 30% off with code FRIENDS30 (expires Sunday). Or go to the mall there is at least one that sells the gear and hats. Shoe Palace promoting a lot of GSW gear too.

During the offseason someone needs to work with Klay and improve his ability to get to the cup. It always bothers me that alot of times on offense he doesn't use his 6' 7" height and athleticism to his advantage. I know he's labeled as a pure shooter and when he gets hot is lights out... but sometimes he starts off real slow, so he needs to add driving and getting more buckets at the rim to his arsenal.

If he can learn to do that he would be one of the most unguardable players in the league... :smokin

Last edited:
During the offseason someone needs to work with Klay and improve his ability to get to the cup. It always bothers me that alot of times on offense he doesn't use his 6' 7" height and athleticism to his advantage. I know he's labeled as a pure shooter and when he gets hot is lights out... but sometimes he starts off real slow, so he needs to add driving and getting more buckets at the rim to his arsenal.

If he can learn to do that he would be one of the most unguardable players in the league... :smokin
klay has Jason Richardson handles .. its hard for him to drive and finish

Can someone DM the presale code for the finals tickets for the 12pm sale?
Pre sale haha bruh you have no chance.. Dibs goes to future season ticket holders. By the time 12 pm hits anything left over has already been sold out. They just want you to go to the resale tickets page to lure you in to buy from resellers
There are actually tickets on sale right now. Price is 800 and up though. Code is Insider

For the price and location of the seats id rather be at home on my curved tv

View media item 2072308
Tack on service fees and tax and a pair of those nosebleeds will cost you close to $2400 for the worst seats in the house

For the price and location of the seats id rather be at home on my curved tv

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2072308/width/200/height/400[IMG]

Tack on service fees and tax and a pair of those nosebleeds will cost you close to $2400 for the worst seats in the house[/quote]

I'm staying home. Tickets doubled in price from last year, now game 7 prices increased from game 5. This is crazy I'm not supporting or paying for this anymore :{ . Whoever wants to pay for an over priced party, go ahead. The players or organization don't care about you :lol

Last edited:
Not gonna lie guys, I'm worried. Iggy Will Play but how long until his back flares up and can't even grab a rebound or get into a proper defensive stance?

Wifey got me tickets at section 123 for Father's Day.. Truly ecstatic and cannot wait..

Bay Area is becoming the sports Mecca of the world

I say we start Barnes, but with a short leash and have Rush ready to go. 
If defense can't get going, offense needs to get going.
Ideally both will show up obviously, but a good offense helps the defense by limiting fast break points and having the half court defense set-up. While their defense fuels their transition points which can be their most devastating part of their offense. However, I feel defense is more important. If they keep their offense simple and limit silly turnovers, they WILL find open looks. Cavs defense is really not that fearsome. 

Barnes > everyone else on the bench ..

Believe it or not this game depends on him and he can still save his contract by showing out .. So please Mr. Barnes live up to your potential .. Not asking for much maybe just 14/8/5. Type of line

Back
Top Bottom