THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Kerr going YOLO since there's only one more game. Glad he took the stand.

Man, Game 7 is going to be huge. How the Warriors respond will be something we talk about for years to come, win or lose.

i dont like the cavs or gsw.... and to be honest im a fan of jordan in general and not the bulls and would hate for gsw to break the record and win the chip.... but i hate lebron in general and im glad cleveland sucks as a whole in sports in not winning a chip.... to me i just care about which team loses the whole thing.... i dont care if gsw win but draymond makes me hate yall with his arrogance but foreal though good luck in game 7!

How bad are 2nd level seats? I'm looking at ticket prices and I don't want to live in my car, but I really want to go to game 7 lol.

Game tonight straight frustatring. But I've been saying it all year long. Steph first back to back MVP I've seen get no love by the refs going back to last years olayoffs.

I'm glad Kerr finally spoke up this is ridiculous from the offensive standpoint. Impossible to get into an offensive rhythm when cave can do what they want on both ends physically. If you gon let em play let everyone play.

When is the last time an Mvp fouled out of a finals game?lebron might as well of been mvp this year with all the calls he gets.

Barnes and ezeli can be gone at the end of the year. Both have been liabilities all series.

Hope Kerr earned his fine that's coming.but let's be honest when Scott foster got the call we knew it was over.

Last thing I need my team fearless going to rackstip settling for 3s.

Game 7 gon be to sweet fellas bank on it

Last edited:
i dont like the cavs or gsw.... and to be honest im a fan of jordan in general and not the bulls and would hate for gsw to break the record and win the chip.... but i hate lebron in general and im glad cleveland sucks as a whole in sports in not winning a chip.... to me i just care about which team loses the whole thing.... i dont care if gsw win but draymond makes me hate yall with his arrogance but foreal though good luck in game 7!

Go home roger. We all know Draymond takes a game to warmup

thanks fella... but why so ? I would think bulls fans would be the last fanbase to pull for us
Curry with 402 3's. 73-9 beating our record 72 wins. u guys need to take that all the way. lol

would be really disappointed  if u guys didnt win beating our record without the trophy. Just an amazing year for you guys.

still kinda mad about last years game against cleveland feel like we could've beaten that them...

Cavs are grabbing curry and Klay on EVERY slip, dive, cut and none are called its god damn ridiculous

draymond is lame AF with his guarantees and make it ez to not like gsw... but other than that i enjoy watching the team play with the great passing and ball movement... i like gsw style of play to be honest.... watching yall play is fun to watch i just dislike draymond and his negativity makes the team lame despite him being good... his arrogance and dirty play alone makes him not likeable... but seriously even though i hate draymond i hate lbj even more please since yall got game 7 at home close the cavs out and beat them... i dont want yall to break the bulls 72-10 season with a chip BUT i hate LBJ and the cavs even more so please get it done and win game 7

barnes playing himself out of the max contract
dray back, the w's are right again
I said i had faith last to be positive, but man...he's not going to see anywhere close to said contract. 

Those guys have been great for the Warriors all year (Barnes/Ezeli), a win on Sunday and this is all water under the bridge.

Barnes needs to be more aggressive, if his shot isn't falling he needs to try to dunk it on people ala the one he had over Pekovic a couple years ago. Warriors definitely will need something from him offensively.

Last edited:
LeBron is absolutely dominating.  When he is hitting his jumpshot, he is the best player in the league (yes, as a Warriors fan I believe this).  However, he doesnt hit his jumpshot with any sort of regularity.  He just has been the last 2 games.  Hope that ends soon.

I still have faith and I still think we are going to win game 7.   However, I will say that if we do not, this will be THE single biggest disappointment in Bay Area sports history.  It is absolutely inexcusable to let this series slip away.  We better come out ready to play on Sunday.

These slow starts have been the story of the postseason, we expend so much energy getting back in the game - it's getting tired.

Cavs are grabbing curry and Klay on EVERY slip, dive, cut and none are called its god damn ridiculous

yup, it's terrible. our whole offense is based around on ball and player movement. it looks stagnant now because cavs are bumping and grabbing every cut we do and get no calls on those or on drives since we're perceived as a jump shooting team.

even after all that, we still had our deficencies on the defense end. lack of communication on pick and rolls still bothered us for the 2nd straight game.

Infuriated with Barnes performance and how uninterested he looks out there. Please come alive in game 7!
Glad curry showed some fire after being ejected, he will be ready for game 7.
Winning the Championship on father's day is all I ask for.

Rooting for you *****. Can't have Bron win again.

Refs better call all the holding they are doing off ball to Steph and Klay...if they wanna call tickie tack fouls on Steph on the other end.

Don't let me down GSW

man... we HAVE to win on Sunday.

the record season

the first unanimous MVP

coming back from 3-1 deficit in the WCF

it'll be such a letdown for us to not win it all....

if the NBA wants the $$$, then wouldn't those things be enough to sell hella team merchandise??

man... we HAVE to win on Sunday.

the record season

the first unanimous MVP

coming back from 3-1 deficit in the WCF

it'll be such a letdown for us to not win it all....

if the NBA wants the $$$, then wouldn't those things be enough to sell hella team merchandise??
We will, have confidence bro.

All that above doesn't matter to me. I just wanna win another championship, regardless of the accomplishments.

Back
Top Bottom