THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

There is so much at stake for both teams, it is pretty crazy. And the NBA must be sitting really pretty at all the $$$ (and the Warriors as well, with the additional game played)

HB got outscored by dahntay jones
:x

There is so much at stake for both teams, it is pretty crazy. And the NBA must be sitting really pretty at all the $$$ (and the Warriors as well, with the additional game played)

w's got way more to lose
cleveland is a perennial loser, they are use to losing. it's house money for them

w's historic season would be a failure if they dropped gm7

in the end, you play your butt off all reg season to get this home court
show up for one gm and do your job and the w's will be champs

Last edited:
I'm honestly worried that they're not going to be able to win game 7. They haven't looked like themselves since game 2. Ball movement and defense have been really inconsistent these past few games. Cavs have looked like the better team these past 2 games. Hopefully Dubs wake up and decide to play Warriors basketball. 

without bogut and if iggy cant get healthy, bron gonna be in the paint with minimal resistance. he's gonna be shooting over the top and finishing
dray gotta be a force on both ends
klay and steph are gonna get theirs, but guys have to hit open shots (barnes!!!)

it's like bron woke up and realized he can score again and not just pass :lol:

Last edited:
If Iggy can't play, it is going to be real, real tough. Probably Draymond slides onto LeBron.

In terms of adjustments, I think Warriors need to attack the basket more and try to get Tristan Thompson into foul trouble (LeBron is not going to get any fouls called on him, we know that so don't bother), and hopefully that will open the shooters up and the floodgates will open (and the Warriors' offensive rhythm will come along). Defensively, just don't let anyone else but LeBron beat you, force LeBron into iso-ball.

Last edited:
If Iggy can't play, it is going to be real, real tough. Probably Draymond slides onto LeBron.

In terms of adjustments, I think Warriors need to attack the basket more and try to get Tristan Thompson into foul trouble (LeBron is not going to get any fouls called on him, we know that so don't bother), and hopefully that will open the shooters up and the floodgates will open (and the Warriors' offensive rhythm will come along). Defensively, just don't let anyone else but LeBron beat you, force LeBron into iso-ball.

we caught glimpses of what steph and klay should've been doing all game in the second half, pump fake and attack the basket. klay needs to attack early and see his shot fall via layups and pull ups in the lane. he was eatin against Okc and westbrook doing that, no reason why it shouldn't work against a team that has a weaker interior defense

Last edited:
I'm okay with Bron putting up a lot of points. He's too good and will get his. He can't knock everything down, just make him work for it and fatigue will eventually set in. The other guys shouldn't be able to score so easily. Thompson, JR, RJ, and frickin Dahntay Jones should not be getting easy buckets like they did these past 2 games. All those alley oops tonight were killer. 

Dubs need to start the game with urgency and get a good start, especially on offense. They really need to attack the basket more aggressively by making some hard cuts like they did in games 1 & 2. There is no real rim protector there. Draw some fouls at least. 

Hell yeah there's more at stake.

Gonna just post this like when we were down 3-1 to OKC.
View media item 2044879I had put down GS in 7 before the Finals started in the Finals thread and I still believe this is how it's gonna end despite all things that has transpired the last two games.

Need our big 3 to have a great game overall and the rest of the team follows. Oracle will have their backs.

I'm okay with Bron putting up a lot of points. He's too good and will get his. He can't knock everything down, just make him work for it and fatigue will eventually set in. The other guys shouldn't be able to score so easily. Thompson, JR, RJ, and frickin Dahntay Jones should not be getting easy buckets like they did these past 2 games. All those alley oops tonight were killer. 

Dubs need to start the game with urgency and get a good start, especially on offense. They really need to attack the basket more aggressively by making some hard cuts like they did in games 1 & 2. There is no real rim protector there. Draw some fouls at least. 

He is making it too easy the last two gms. If iggy aint one hundred, he's gonna have his way. Do u put dray on him from the start? Rush is the next man up? With bogut out, ezrli has to protect the rim when he is in

It's a game 7 at home fellas, relax, it will be ok.....

As long as Curry doesn't get suspended. I think he will TBH.

I doubt the league suspends steph. players throwing things into the stands has happened before and the league reacted with a $25k fine. additionally, this is the league MVP. even though steph doesn't receive super star treatment on the court, no way silver puts a target on the back of the potential face of the league

Not only was Barnes MIA in this game, but Day-Day didn't look like he did anything either.

what happened to the elevator screens to get Curry free at the top of the key?

mo bucks needs to get touches early. we cna't throw him into the game in the 4th and hope he makes his shot. ezeli needs to play last few minutes to end the quarters.

verajo needs to get in lebrons head, talk about how he used to babysit his kids and tell them to put salt in lebron's cereal. how he saw savanah naked more than once on accident.

draymon needs to get his lui kang on and yababababbaba kick everyone.

curry needs to go super saiyan against Lebroly and spirit punch him.

klay needs to go klayoken and punch pui pui irving in the gut.

I'm just glad we're playing at home, if this was on the road I wouldn't give us a great chance. I think being at home will light our players up.
We also can't dig a deep hole early. This is reminiscent of the OKC series games 3 and 4, dubs came close but couldn't take the lead, same scenario with games 5 and 6 of the finals. I like our chances.

Last edited:
Not only was Barnes MIA in this game, but Day-Day didn't look like he did anything either.

no more elevator screens and also we rarely see dray handling the ball at the top and looking to drive. dray's ability to shoot from the perimeter caused defenders to play him closer, but since he's gone relatively cold, love can play off of him. that drive-and-oop to festus/iggy is money. i want to see it game 7!

I hate to say it but the officiating crew p

Bra guys havent been able to set a solid screen since Game 2. All this holding and hip checking is making it difficult for guys to run free.

I do want to see more motion on offense tho

yeah a decent start, definitely.

We get a lead, and just protect it. not even add to it, just keep the damn lead.....

We need a great start, and to extend it. Game 5 at home was just like this we had the lead in the beginning but could not sustain it

I'm just glad we're playing at home, if this was on the road I wouldn't give us a great chance. I think being at home will light our players up.
We also can't dig a deep hole early. This is reminiscent of the OKC series games 3 and 4, dubs came close but couldn't take the lead, same scenario with games 5 and 6 of the finals. I like our chances.

I like our chances if this team plays like it is capable of playing. Still waiting for steph to have his signature finals moment. I hope lebrons trash talk woke up the sleeping dog. Now we must wait an agonizing three days

I'm hoping the Warriors are ready to start fast and set the tempo on Sunday. Enough of these slow starts and lack of urgency.

I hope Curry balls out Sunday.

I liked seeing evil Curry when he was called for the foul lol.

Back
Top Bottom