THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Bogut was amazing tonight, took the game over defensively.

I'm glad Curry had a good one against ATL seeing he's struggled there for some reason. Harrison had it going early and then for some reason we stopped going to him (like always).

Hopefully Varejao can come in and be a poor man's version of Bogut :lol:

We really needed Varejao. Always thought he was trash, but dude will play with a new purpose with GS. And you can't complain about the $ we signed him for. Vets minimum, you get someone with experience, not a D-League call up who is afraid to play.

Man, this road trip has me on my toes. I'm so HYPED for Saturday's game. With Bosch out, MIA should be a nice win, BUT, that depends on how Varejao can do down low, because Bogut will be resting. Green on whiteside. When green gets emotional. thats when he makes mistakes. Sure, he did good against DeAndre Jordan, but that's cause dude is the 2nd coming of D.Wight Howard...so soft for his size. Whiteside should be a very interesting challenge. Will be looking at the switch

It's funny, cause all the games I think they should win, they lose. But they beat all of the good teams

Here is to the 2nd half of the season. Should be a good one! They can't be on pace with the bull though, man. They're trying to beat the record, not tie it. I know, all that matters is the Championship, but the record wouldn't hurt!

Last edited:
We really needed Varejao. Always thought he was trash, but dude will play with a new purpose with GS. And you can't complain about the $ we signed him for. Vets minimum, you get someone with experience, not a D-League call up who is afraid to play.

Man, this road trip has me on my toes. I'm so HYPED for Saturday's game. With Bosch out, MIA should be a nice win, BUT, that depends on how Varejao can do down low, because Bogut will be resting. Green on whiteside. When green gets emotional. thats when he makes mistakes. Sure, he did good against DeAndre Jordan, but that's cause dude is the 2nd coming of D.Wight Howard...so soft for his size. Whiteside should be a very interesting challenge. Will be looking at the switch

It's funny, cause all the games I think they should win, they lose. But they beat all of the good teams

Here is to the 2nd half of the season. Should be a good one! They can't be on pace with the bull though, man. They're trying to beat the record, not tie it. I know, all that matters is the Championship, but the record wouldn't hurt!

Theyre not on pace with the bulls. This is the best 55 game record ever.

I believe that Varejao sits out another game to avoid this

View media item 1925072
every time, when his feet hit the pads, i can't stop laughing...every time, it gets me. it looks like when someone counters your aerial attack in street fighter

but besides that, it's a great insurance signing. love it. bob myers has demonstrated a knack for picking up veteran talent and making them relevant again: jack, barbs, livingston. and now hopefully sideshow bob

Last edited:
OKC is the only team that magnifies the absence of Ezeli. Bogut too slow and Speights/Varejao too slow and small.

Imagine went to double OT. Would've gotten that record. There will be a time for that so to get that win is much sweeter.

I'm still trying to understand what I just saw there.

The guy really pulled up from halfway in between and won the game.

Draymond struggling with his shot but still doing everything else

That was just an incredible finish. What a game. Hitting that 12th three as a go-ahead game winner is just bananas. Imagine if that would have been #13 and the all-time record. Wow, just wow :wow:

Freakin Curry!!!

Post game on Ch 7 (bay area) : did Adonal really just mention the choke? LOLOLOL

he's right though, a reporter shouldn't be that close to the locker room.....

Edit: when curry hit that go ahead 3, did he do the bernie lean AND a crip walk? :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom