THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Curry is insane....

Varejao was HORRIBLE tonight..

And what's the hells up with greens shooting? Do I gotta tweet him again ? :lol:

I don't come to the site like I used to, but after this game... How is this the same team that we cheered for? Curry, the same guy that Don Nelson sat, for whatever stupid reason, and nearly traded for STAT. Had to eat and drink some beers late, just to attempt to get to sleep. Lacob did it...

I thought for sure that Iggy was gonna miss one of those free-throws

YOOO FORREAL!!! Can't believe he made both :lol: :lol: iggy coming through when they need it the most.

But man I haven't been in awe over a regular season game in a minute. It's incredible looking back years ago when a lot of us would be juiced to even hit .500. I'm savoring every bit of success because you never know with sports

I thought for sure that Iggy was gonna miss one of those free-throws

lowkey more clutch than Steph's 3 :nerd:

nah but really, of course Steph will get most the shine (all of it well-deserved) but there were so many clutch moments from a lot of different players. Klay's corner 3 and those layups towards the end were so HUGE.

i can't stop watching the highlights from this one.

When thinking back i would say Curry mostly won many games for the Warriors by having great 3rd quarter output. He didn't play in the 4th for 16 times this season so far as their lead was big enough to rest him.
It's hard to say how clutch he will be in the post season. Let's just wait and see.
The game vs OKC was really tight.

Yeah, if it wasn't for Iggy's FT's there wouldn't have been an OT.
But once OT started, I had the feeling the game was our- I just didn't expect this kind of ending...

Side note: did anybody else receive tracking info for the relics trophy from the Warriors store? I got a 9 inch one for home, thinking of getting a 6 inch one for the office...

My god. He just pulled it up and shot it like it was a warm up :x :smh:

Best game of the season. For beating 72-10 purposes, that was a HUGE win.

Lots of home games coming up, those road wins right now are huge. 1 more meeting w/OKC at home on Thursday, this win will just crush their morale.

At worst, we split the Spurs series, but I think they will do better than that.

Man, this is such a great NBA season.

So glad KD fouled out in OT. He was killing us!

Last edited:
huge win..what was also huge were all those missed lay ups in the second half. if HB and Iggy hit some routine (by their standards) layups, we win in regulation

but damn, how in the hell does a team get out-rebounded by 30 and still manage to win??!?!! killin chuck and everyone with that small ball!

Checking in.

I am absolutely not over that game. What a roller coaster of emotions. Dug deep and was able to get the W. Curry just never ceases to amaze.

I don't know how many times I've watched the clips on Youtube from last night's game. Just amazing.

I still remember us not knowing how to close out games under Mark Jackson with questionable play down the stretch of games. My how times have changed.

Last edited:
Two potential turnovers led to a prayer 3 wow

So good to be home.

its def been that kind of season.

my guy Draymond with the buzzer beater. Bet that shot got him out of his funk.

very surprised Klay's ANTAs didnt explode on that jump stop to close the game out

Last night's game was tough to watch. Disliked how they made Klay a volume shooter and everyone else stood around and waited till took a shot.

Last night's game was tough to watch. Disliked how they made Klay a volume shooter and everyone else stood around and waited till took a shot.
I disliked how tentative and basically useless Harrison Barnes was offensively last night.  He passed up a ton of open shots, and didnt help the flow of the offense at all.

I hate to be the guy that brings this up again, but it absolutely baffles me why there is a large contingent of Dubs fans that dont want anything to do with Durant and want to bring back Barnes.  I like Barnes, but he isnt on the same planet as Durant.  Combine that with the fact that Barnes turned down $16M a year (which means he will probably want/get $19M+ a year), it really wouldnt cost us much more to get Durant.  

Games like last night wouldnt happen if we signed KD moving forward.  Barnes had a chance with Curry out to make a huge impact on the game and show that he is worth what he wants.  He had plenty of opportunities to put his stamp on last night's game, and he deferred.

Anyway, glad we won yesterday.

Exactly, I'm on board with bringing in KD if that means losing Barnes and aging, pending FAs in AI and Bogut. Better to get rid of a player a year early than a year too late.

I know I'm not used to saying this, but with this ownership group and braintrust....I'll believe in whatever they think most makes sense since they CLEARLY want to win versus just make money.

Barnes looked like he had dead legs on the shots he did take last night, too.

Back
Top Bottom