THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Harrison is like a black mike dunleavy when he was on the warriors.. all the potential is there and will flash out a good game here and there (WHEN NOT NEEDED) but will shrivel up to a fetus position when actually needed..

I HATE his move set .
Low post / one drible *KLANK* ...

catches ball at the 3 pt line takes a couple dribbles then pulls up..

Son can back down almost anyone and rarely does it..

He can dunk on almost every damn play but settles for that broke jumpshot of his..

Bring KD over im done with this fool man.. i was high on barnes coming in the league from his HS stock.. and when he failed in NC i thought it was his team but it was him that failed.

Last edited:
Today is a perfect example where I look for Barnes to be more aggressive with the entire team cold and Iguodala out. With 2 minutes left in the 3rd he is

0-4 with 4 rebs in 20 minutes.

The definition of non factor.

We're looking at being down 10+ in the 4th against the Lakers. I'm worried a little cause no one is there offensively. Tons of turnovers and nothing clicking after 3 quarters even after adjustments. Man, why does this always happen against the weak teams?! :x

And Swaggy P is getting looks?! :x :smh: :x :x

Last edited:
Didn't get to watch the game because of my niece's birthday, losing to the lowly Lakers suck.

I'm sure they'll bounce right back against teams that give them motivation to play better.

Lakers? Geez. Where was this performance when g state came to la 2 months ago. I hate both teams the same .....but the Warriors still gonna get that record and the chip. Fml

I'm having doubts about the record.

Championship, they will get.

Record? I don't know man
I'm pretty sure they gonna beat the record. Can't deny their greatness. Hopefully they get Houston in the first. Thunder in the 2nd then the Spurs then lose to the cavs or Spurs. Wishful thinking. Lol. They got it this year tho

I'm not going to predict the championship is going to be automatic. Things happen in the playoffs and can change ALOT.

In regards to the record...I think yesterday's loss is going to push them make sure they get the record.

Just annoying getting hit up by all the family and friend's who are Lakers fans acting like they won the Finals. lol. But then I realized, I did the exact same thing when the Warriors sucked 
roll.gif

So nice of the Spurs to give us back the  half game in the standings that we gave them last night. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom