THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Let's see how we play at home before we claim the series. Okc did what they were supposed to and this is the first time all year we've dropped two in row. I'd be hard pressed to see three but we'll see

Game 7s are wild cards - just need to get to there.

Are we talking about a NYT article still? You guys realize that Lacob talks the same way all year round to whomever.

Okc outplayed the Warriors in every aspects.. Time for people to unload from this bandwagon so that real Warriors fans get back into the Oracle. :lol:

Agree man. So tired of this ****. Annoying as ****.

Seems like the warriors were waiting for the law of averages to kick in, expecting Dion waiters and ibaka to come back down to earth and not closing out on them. Complacent, lazy defense killing them

Series ain't over...refuse to believe it until okc has 4 wins.

I usually come in here and say everything's gonna be alright after an L...can't say that **** with a straight face right now lol

But keep your head up Dub Nation. If any team can win 3x in a row it's this squad. But mentally they look outta focus, confused, working with no communication and just drained.

Refs have been iffy for sure, but you can't depend on getting calls...

First post here in ages lol.

Last two games have been really tough, OKC is on fire right now. The big problem has been those silly turnovers that lead to those crazy OKC runs. And Curry definitely has to step up at some point and take over the series.
I refuse to believe this series is over until it's over, it's a 7-game series. Just take it one game at a time, find a way to win on the road in OKC (which they have in the regular season), and then take it to 7.

OKC's definitely figured out that "Death Lineup". I hope Kerr has some kind of adjustment in place to tweak things. In the regular season there was nothing that would indicate OKC would be able to dominate the way they have the past two games...Kerr's gotta figure something out.

Last edited:
I'm in disbelief, didn't see us struggling with OKC, thought it would be neck and neck in all 6,7 games. Welp, uphill battle from here, let's see this team's mettle.

i mean we did go 73-9. Is a 3 game win streak that impossible? with 2 at home and 1 on the road. Not calling it over yet

Impossible? No...But playoffs are different. We've been outplayed and simply had our ***** handed to us.

This is a tough one to swallow. No intensity what so ever. Once curry starts slow and get frustrated, there's no coming back for him. Hard to say we'll see game 7 but I believe this squad can do it.

Joe Lacob enjoying his humble pie.
Talk after the season clown.

Funny thing is, his Curry comment was all I could think about him seeing him sitting courtside at today's game. Everyone is a free agent eventually, watch what you say.

It ain't over yet, but I don't see them beating this team for 3 straight. They are getting outplayed and have no answer. We need 30/30 from Klay and Steph, but I don't see OKC defense allowing that.

Still about to place a bet for the Warriors for the series though, I'm a sucker :smh:

Last edited:
Not gonna be like some of you downers and claim this series is over. This one hurt, but as others have said, all we need to do is win game 5 at home, and try to finally steal one on the road. Curry needs to step up however, youre the MVP and youve played like crap for every quarter except one. Also, i might be biased but OKC is getting all the fouls calls, or the warriors are just making stupid *** fouls. Frustrating to see this 73-9 team play boneheaded and uninspired like theyre playing. Huge credit to OKC though for peaking the best time. Roberson, Ibakja and Waiters all stepping up, while our stars (minus Klay) and bench are MIA. SMH

Last edited:
Don't know, Warriors have no answers for

Offensive rebounding
Their athleticism
Their length
When Russell penetrates
Adams
Ibaka

Bogut, Ezeli, and the rest been absolutely trash. They can win 3 straight but Steph has to be Steph again. Without that, season over.

Dray has been trash Durants length is messing with him. Id like to see the ball in currys hands more, Dray is making too many damn mistakes right now, need to switch it up

Mark Jackson does not have to troll Andrew Bogut. Dude is soft. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be some what optimistic if the past 2 games were close games, but we got our ***** kicked! I think we probably win game 5 but lose game 6. It was a fun regular season, but **** doesn't matter to me at the end of the day if we don't complete the season. For as good as curry was in the regular season, he's been just as bad in the OKC series save for 3 min in the 3rd qtr of game 2. OKC small lineup kills the Warriors because of their length and athleticism. And most of all, Warriors got away with a lot of games that they had major turnovers because they made shots and it was lesser teams, but now those turnovers are GLARING when those shots ain't falling and the lights are brighter. The biggest problem with this team was turnovers (curry) and now it's the reason they are losing this series

Defense has not been the same as it was last year.

Can't wait to see Barnes in another jersey.

Curry has played worst I've ever seen him play. Looking like Seth Curry right now.

Dray's ankle has to be bothering him cause he has not looked the same since.

Let's get take game 5.

To quote Rudy Tomjanovich "Never underestimate the heart of a champion". The tank is running low though. Good news if win next two, game 7 will be at home. Have to get over the hump that is game 6. Losing two in a row for the first time is very unfamiliar, let's see how they respond for game 5. The struggle is real against OKC's length hopefully they figure it out real quick.

Back
Top Bottom