THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

eventhough i'm depressed, i'm not losing hope.

we've re-written the history books this year, why not add to it by coming back from a 3-1 deficit?

my wife has a conspiracy theory, she says the NBA wants this series to go 7 because of the TV money.

then pointed out that the warriors aren't running and gunning, when someone makes a TO they're just oh whatever about it, and nobody is playing with any type of energy/urgency

what do you guys think?

Curry is def getting mauled and not getting protected by the refs. But that's what the refs are using to control the series. We'll win game 5, refs will help (or just be a little more fair) and we'll win game 6 then it's game $7$ at home.

The league wants to push a legendary team, manufacture a team to dethrone the bulls (a team we haven't stopped talking about in decades). This is the league's time to finally shed themselves of jordan. I don't think they're gonna **** this up.

Also, festus and speights need to play more minutes together.

I just can't get over how crappy Draymond and Curry are playing right now... bholes are puckered

Bogut is being outplayed the same way he was being outplayed in last year's finals. Idk if that strain is bothering him or if he's dealing with other issues. But he's making Steven Adams look like a beast.

Frustrating to see Draymond and Steph not playing well.

Steph really take the shot when he's within 8ft from the hoop. The drive and dish is something OKC is already recognizing. Along with the pick and roll, they've been bring an extra defender...Dribble away! Don't try to force the pass.

Just annoyed. That's all. I'm hoping they win on Thursday. I hope.

Id like to see the ball in currys hands more
Said this the other day.  With him running around off the ball as much as he has, coupled with the fact that the refs refuse to call an off ball foul against him, there is no reason he shouldnt have the ball more.

I hate complaining about the refs, but look at this:

This is ridiculous.  There should have been fouls called on THREE different Thunder players on this play.  It happens all game long.  If the refs refuse to call this, then Kerr needs to put the ball in Curry's hands more.  Period.

Got tired of GSOM, had to come back to NT to drop my 2 cents:

The biggest challenge isn't OKC, it's themselves. 

Yes they're longer, more athletic, blah blah blah... 

But so far outta the 7 times we played we beat them four. 

OKC is on a hot streak right now, I get it. But if The Warriors can overcome themselves to become themselves... We will win. 

What OKC is doing to GSW is not a bigger problem than what GSW is doing to GSW.

Curry missing 5 WIDE OPEN threes last night?

That's a GSW problem to me.

Use Game 5 to revive. 

Bring that momentum to Game 6.

And hopefully, close out the deal in 7.

Easier said than done, but not when you take 1. game. AT. A. TIME. 

/End.

OKC is trapping Curry when he has the ball too. They are making the other W's beat them. Barnes, Iggy, Barbosa, Shaun, and Speights have to give more than 10 points (all the losses everybody except Barnes(10-12) under 10 points) there is no chance.

Our bench is actually outscoring theirs (granted they only play Waiters and a bit of Kanter now)...but it's really are starting 5 that's getting worked.

I swear, Steph himself can outscore KD & Russ and take them outta the game...

Splash brothers just need to splash, and Draymond gotta play like he's All Team 1st Defense.

While Bogut and Barnes play their roles.

They just have to win one. You win tomorrow you are back in it.

From their perspective, gotta think about how you reeled off 24 straight to start the season, 73 wins, the multiple win streaks, 3-0 against them during the season, etc.; just need one. Once that happens focus on winning one game in OKC..then you're back home.

Eliminate the turnovers, make a few more threes, play consistent defense, and stop fouling = achieve the impossible, come back from a 3-1 deficit and get to the finals.

#dubnation

Go Sharks

Get this trash outta here.  Wait until the day where we are actually eliminated before we start with this mess again.

Hey hey Warriors aren't playing tonight what's the problem
Fine fine.  I am just not used to hockey talk in this thread until the season is over.  My head immediately went to you conceding that the season is over.

I dont follow hockey.

Season is not over but a little hockey is great to get our mind off of that awful 2 games

It's not.. Basically stating we need all hands on deck yes even the fans count as a card in the deck..

#BELIEVE

No, it is. Would never have needed a letter encouraging the crowd to be loud in years past.

The odds are against us. But I still believe in this team. I just no longer believe in our crowd.

Turnovers and rebounds are the keys to tomorrow. Less than 13 TOs and keep the rebound margin close or better yet win it and they win the game

Back
Top Bottom