THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Kerr better make adjustments. Put klay on Westbrook. Barnes on kd. Pull Barnes early and put iggy on kd.
Bogut has to find a way to stay on the floor. If Iggy plays defense how he did on lebron, we'll be good

I know just giving them **** because of the letter haha

GSW playing with the sense of urgency as they should. Still gotta clean up the turnovers and not let those OKC missed shots bounce around for them get second chance.

Do not understand Kerr's rotations this game ... So many questionable decisions by him lately.  

Hate how we leave the weak side corner unguarded every ******* time Westbrook drives right.  

Uncanny how these secondary players (Portland and OKC) come in and automatically start hitting.  It's no longer a coincidence, it's a trend. 

Our awful on-ball defense will be our ultimate downfall. 

Last edited:
Why did I hear, next flagrant or next technical will result in suspension? Maybe I heard wrong.

Where's JA?!

You could just tell the length of OKC is giving the team problems, but this was a complete team W. Biggest difference was less turnovers. Still those boneheaded turnovers, but I've grown numb to about 5 of those a game already :lol:

Anthony ******* Morrow tho... :lol:

One game at a time...

Yes sir. Warriors capable of going back to back on OKC. Going to be a struggle though. OKC looked good on the road, man. Going to be a problem at home.

WATCH PARTY this Saturday at Oracle. $20 a head, tickets go on sale tomorrow 1pm.

Did anyone go to last years? How was it? Worth it? Wonder if I should try to go or just watch it at home.....

Bogut and Speights were the difference tonight, big performances from both.

If we can make KD and Westbrook high volume inefficient scorers and limit the other guys we are in good shape.

Happy to see another day.

Biggest differences that I hope continue next game is Bogut being able to stay in the game - no stupid fouls, denying points in the paint, and OKCs role players did not go off. I swear Robertson, Serge, and Waiters are the differences in OKCs blowout wins.

Bogut was the X factor tonight. My 2 keys to the game were almost spot on, kept the rebounds close (equaled) and the turnovers were 13 or under until the last minute when idk what the **** they were doing. But overall improvement

Kerr better make adjustments. Put klay on Westbrook. Barnes on kd. Pull Barnes early and put iggy on kd.
Bogut has to find a way to stay on the floor. If Iggy plays defense how he did on lebron, we'll be good

All these things happened for the most part. Kerr better have a great game plan for game 6

For real though. Whos been to a watch party at oracle ?

Do they charge for parking ?

Can you bring your own food and drink or do you have to buy inside

Def want to go tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom