THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

:pimp: What a comeback, what a series

This was hands down the most satisfying series apart from winning the Finals last year, due to the circumstances. OKC had the players and talent to give the Warriors tons of trouble and they almost took them out, but Warriors kept at it and found a way to win - I agree with the TNT crew slightly that Russ/KD resorted to hero ball but that also just has to do with how the Warriors started defending them too.

Against the Cavs - like the Warriors' chances. They won't be as bad as when the Warriors blew them out in their own building, but I don't think they pose a threat like OKC did. Defensively I don't see them being able to disrupt the Warriors the way OKC can (and there are definitely lots of holes the Warriors can exploit), and they haven't been challenged at all this postseason - I think this will bite them in the *** in the Finals as they haven't gone through any adversity steamrolling through the East's weak teams. My homerism says Warriors in 5, but I think it'll go down Warriors in 6 again like last year. If Cavs keep shooting threes as they have, I'll take the Warriors over their shooters any day of the week.

Last edited:
Helluva game. Oracle was too lit! Post game shenanigans outside the arena were too lit. I'll remember this one for the rest of my life. If any team could come back from 3-1 i knew it would be this one.

Team store had authentics (away Curry, home Green, handful of CNY sleeved & a bunch of the slate sleeved) for anyone that is interested btw.

4 MORE WINS!!!

There you go. The haters didnt wanna believe. When we were down 3-1 I said we got this have faith. Never write us off. Thats just ignant.

Last edited:
THEY SAID NO ONE WOULD BEAT JORDAN'S RECORD OF 72-10

THEY SAID NO ONE WOULD MAKE MORE THAN 300 3'S IN ONE SEASON

THEY SAID WE COULDN'T COME BACK FROM 1-3

THEY WERE WRONG.

Ultimate Warrior FTW! :pimp:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Anybody at d*cks waiting for the store to open to cop a hat? Did they sell them right away last year or the day after? Looking to grab another one and maybe a shirt

Man I wish I was in City today but I have to work soon and Sacramento never gets anything this soon.  Once they come today or in a few days at Lids they are gone.  I'm sure I can pick one up down the line but it's not the same.  Triedhs to get them once they hit online but it was like buying Jordans or Yeezys.  Sites crashed.  Good luck man.

I got two finals hat, only because it was free shipping for orders over $50.

But I'm in need of a youth one for my son. Anyone with the oop.

I called D*icks to check and they have to wait for the shipment to come in. Could be any time. You're gonna have to keep calling to check or just wait for the delivery truck to drop off a shipment lol.

Damn, they're already fake hats on eBay?

i was able to get some from fanatics for the fam and it looked like the ones they wore on TV.

what two versions of the hat are ya'll talking about?

how come i've seen online pics that has the back2back dubs logo on it...?

i is confused.....

This years hat is so bad compared to last year
really? i'm actually feeling the hat. even asked paul to hook me up...
nerd.gif
My man!  
pimp.gif

It's that time again gaiz, we're talking about hats again
laugh.gif
- I think it was Dland who hates this time of year
laugh.gif
I hated the 20 pages of hat related talk last year because I thought the hat was awful.  Black hat with a white bill?  Garbage!!!

I actually like this year's hat, so please talk away!!!  I just hope the order from nbashop that I completed doesnt have the back2back logo over our team logo.  

Back
Top Bottom